turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Re: What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Feels like when I have money I get it quick but when I'm broke ASF I get screwed. My luck I guess.

Re: What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Yes I have eic

I filed on the 1st was accepted on the first I filed eic ctc and actc I was on the path for over a week then Saturday it changes to its being processed and this morning I got my ddd for the 22nd

The whole day the 16th is said your return is being processed until 11pm. My bad I forgot stuff after I sent it.

Todd and it changed at 11pm? Lol

11:11 pm and still Effing processing wtfffff man you pieces of sheets

TUFF LUCK MAYBE NEXT TIME MOST LIKELY IT WILL JUST SHOW UP FOR U 2/22

Does anyone know what code 971 means? My sister has that on her transcript under the credits to her acct. Also thanks to you guys for showing me how to get transcripts.

I filed the 27th and accepted the 28th but still no progress all I have is ACTC huh this is ridiculous
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies