Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo tax debit card

I'm sorry you're having difficulty. Here's an FAQ with the phone information we have for the service.

https://www.greendot.com/contact-us

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbo tax debit card

This is the same number on that link.  [phone number removed].  I cant get anywhere on this.  I really am a fairly smart person.  Is it because I have a Geen Dot Walmart card maybe?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Turbo tax debit card

When you call the number, if you select the option your refund was deposited onto a card that you do not own, this will allow you to be connected with the fraud department and speak with a live representative. 

Turbo tax debit card

• Finally the app for my card was showing the last 4 of my new card( i never received).  So now I was able to complete the process using the original phone numbet. New card ordered.  Hope I get it. Thanks y'all

Turbo tax debit card

So received card today. Trying to register card and a message comes up in a big red box saying technical difficulties try again later.  

Here I go again. Come on. 

Turbo tax debit card

When I called green dot they told me they couldnt help me with my turbo tax card bc i need to make changes to my account to access the turbo app. (correct email & update phone number)

5 days later still no help.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo tax debit card

What are you needing assistance with?  Are you not able to access your card information?

Turbo tax debit card

im trying to access my turbo app to see my account information for my turbo prepaid card

idk the email and the phone number isnt active anymore to send this a code they want me to verify before i can completely sign into the turbo app. 

Turbo tax debit card

Screenshot_[phone number removed]20.png

see IMAGE BELOW idk why this one didnt load...I can't access either one of these and when i call my card i cant speak to a live agent its all automated. Sooo idk what to do. Green Dot cant help me idk why i keep getting told by u guys to call them.

If I could just update my correct email on my turbo card account i could gain access to the turbo app. that email shown below i dont know at all.

Turbo tax debit card

Screenshot_20200412-002420.png

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo tax debit card

@tamarabrown0809 Have you tried to Sign in to your account here yet? 

If you the issue continues, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 

Turbo tax debit card

i will try that thank you

Turbo tax debit card

Thank you were helpful I finally got through to a live person!

The bad news is they will not allow me to update my email address or my phone number so I have to wait for a whole new card to come in the mail to set up a new card card account with my current information. pretty disappointing and huge waste of my time. 

Turbo tax debit card

That phone number you provided isn’t working and the website and the app seems to be down people are receiving there stimulus payments and cannot contact anyone or login. Is the website down or having issues what is going on?! 

Turbo tax debit card

Im having the same problem. This is ridiculous

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies