Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

No

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

So i file my taxes with turbo om February and i owe them i think if i read it right but i did it efile and i used my chime card to set up the payment. But they still never took the money plus i can't find no infor bout it on irs.gov or nothing bout the stimulas check.. But last year i file with liberty tax

Yes mine doing the same thing I think the system just overloaded everybody trying to go in and login at one time

Azures
Returning Member

Used the Turbo Tax Stimulus Tool to file on Apr 4th here's what I get 

Screenshot_20200416-124918.png

Screenshot_20200416-094654_Chrome.jpg

This is what I received. Also I don't have a turbo card. I have a Chine account and I received my tax refund two days ago. 

Im in the same boat as you are. I would suggest you going to IRS website an input another direct deposit that's what I did. So mine is coming to a different deposit

Gracie82413
Returning Member

I got the same message and I went back and reject the information and it asked how much I either owed,or how much I got back, I'm saying is I got that message to because I put the wrong information in so maybe you put the wrong information in try again

Gracie82413
Returning Member

I'm getting the same message

@Benny884 

What on earth does someone who "did their taxes at H&R Block" have to do with anything on a Turbotax board? You failed to mention that originally...

FYI, if any of you who filed a joint return are "locked out", just use the other person's social security # to get back into the "Get My Payment" system. The 24 hour lockout only applies to a single social security #. 

EXACTLY - how do I get past the payment status not available page to check/update my banking info?  When I look at my 2019 return the banking information for direct deposit is for my personal account however on my 2018 it is all Xs? Not sure what that means as I have had the same account for direct deposit of my refund since 2011. 

I have read through about 20 pages of this thread but see no definitive answer on if having used Turbo Tax is holding up my EIP???? And more importantly, how to go about getting it fixed.

Screenshot_20200416-124918.png

This is all we keep getting. I know my DOB i Know my SS and i know my address but yet in still this is what i get. And after 2 tries with my info and my wifes info since we filed jointly. Its not giving me a chance to even put in DD information. We both are out of work and we have 5 children and im getting pissed so many people are getting theirs and i dont get to know anything

We are all in the same boat, if you had fees taken out or an advance wherever you did your taxes, they may not have your bank information. I was referring to a previous post about people using a third party. Guess this wasn't for you!

Gracie82413
Returning Member

Can anybody tell me if they "have not"  Receive their stimulus on their Turbo card even this morning? I put my turbo card direct deposit information in the portal yesterday Even though  That information was on my 1040 and was how I received my return.  And it still told me that it didn't have my direct deposit information when I first  tried to track it ... Which is why I manually put the information in still no payment though how on Earth are we supposed to know when or how we're going to get it. I've checked on the app and  went on the Turbo to card websit  To check my balance and there is still nothing on my card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies