Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Its pretty easy going to the portal that the irs setup you just enter your info, it says accepted and then it says that it will give you a date of a deposit. 

Stash34

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I think that as well too. And ppl that are telling us some stuff is robotic using different username. I used the IRS system myself and they stated they don't have my bank information neither. So therefore TurboTax was just used for out tax refund only. I tried to get into my account for turbo can't never get access to it even with the debit card app. I will never use this service again

Please verify irs has my 2019 tax filing on file.  No turbo tax credit card

No!!

After days of answering questions - for free, on my own time - here to help other users, I give up. A long reply I just gave was "removed because it was marked as spam" because it pointed out that Turbo Tax employees are giving incorrect answers to users who call them. That is, they're insisting that your money will be sent to your Turbo Card even if you had fees removed, you just need to "be patient". This is patently WRONG, you need to go to the IRS "Get My Payment" site and enter your information manually. If you follow the Turbo Tax advice, you'll still be waiting this time next year. 

I've used Turbo Tax for since 2009, but this will officially be my last year. Not because of the issue with the stimulus/direct deposit - as much as it sucks, it was a situation that no entity could have possibly foreseen - but because they are apparently willing to tell users anything - even wrong information - to simply make them leave them alone. They then have "tax experts" who copy/paste form responses all day to police user posts to make sure no one criticizes them, or point out fallacies. Good luck with that, y'all. I'm done. 

Go on the irs.gov and put your bank info on there. I went on it and it said they  had no bank info for me so now I will get it on my personal bank and not turbo card

I would check once everyday because they only update one time a day. You will get it soon I'm sure. Mine says the same thing. If they need your information it will ask you for it. They emailed my son yesterday and said they were waiting on him to put his info into the IRS website to send his stimulus, he went in put it all in yesterday and got it today. It will be fine, trying to make you feel better

Did u have to go on the irs website and put your card info are it just came without doing anything 

@Benny884 

Huh? Who emailed your son yesterday? The IRS certainly didn't, and I haven't heard of anyone getting emails from Turbo Tax, as they have no way of knowing if you received a stimulus or not. And he couldn't possibly have gotten the stimulus deposit that fast, if he only entered his information yesterday; ACH deposits just don't work that way. Even if the IRS had immediately sent out his payment (which they wouldn't have, they do deposits in "waves", through scheduling), no bank would/could have received/processed/deposited an incoming deposit from ACH that fast. 

Arnebeckn
Returning Member

The same thing happened to me too so how do I find out what am I stimulus is

He did his taxes in person at H&R Block, I was sitting right there when he got the email so we went to the IRS website and entered his info. I did not see who the email was from, I will ask him. But I was worried because he had his fees taken out of refund and didn't know if they would have his information. So it all worked out. Don't appreciate being called a liar when I seen it with my own eyes. Just trying to help. 

Screenshot_20200416-123239.png

How Do I Put My Information In If I Cant Get Past This????

Screenshot_20200416-113818_Chrome.jpg

How do i find out if Irs has my 2019turbo tax returns i filed on April 4, 2019

Azures
Returning Member

@JustinFaulk don't feel bad I used the turbo tax stimulus tool to file and I'm getting the same 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies