Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Thank you for a real answer finally

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

My direct deposit information is on my tax return and I still did not have my stimulus deposited.  IRS still says they did not have accurate banking information.

Every time I go to the website it says error and try again

Hahaha. What a horrible response to people who may really need that. I lost both my jobs due to this craziness. Being concerned when they have said that most dds will be done by the 15th isn't anyone being worried needlessly. Why are you even on this thread if not concerned. Get real. Also, bull**bleep** they didn't have to do that. They took both my jobs. They left me with no way to pay my rent or buy food. I cant go get another job cause there are none. I've applied to nearly a hundred different types of retail positions. So you'll have to excuse me if im worried about feeding my child and keeping my home. People being concerned if the info is correct is warrantied in this situation. 

Yes i do have my card

I'm not worried I just can't log on 

Car7
Returning Member

Same here!

Go after hours i.e. 10-11pm(est) to ??? 7- 8 in the morning ??. Less busy ! I did mine @ 7 am

Hey I used TurboTax card,got fees taken out thru sb, and refund from state and federal on my TurboTax Intuit debit card.i just got my stimulus on it today.just check your 1040 and make sure the account and routing numbers match and it's checked as checking account.can download a copy on TurboTax site.they have been depositing in batch's.from lowest income up.so can for sure be deposited on turbocard even if you had fees taken out. Hope this helps.

I got my taxes done thru turbo tax and my stimulus came today on my turbo card

😮Thats super rude to tell someone to calm down. People have lost their jobs their homes have no food are you freaking serious saying thru you go calm down we are all just being nice trying to give some helping advice.  No one needs negativity at this time. I pray that you continue to be able provide for your family despite your rudeness and heartless gestures smh May God have mercy on you smh

This isnt true for 99% of people. Turbo tax sent the IRS there bank info and thats the only info the banks have not ours even if its on the 1040.

Check out Patrick73's answer. Basically he says that if you had fees taken out of your tax return, or advance money repaid, the  money goes through a bank elsewhere, and prevents the IRS from obtaining your TurboTax debit card account information.

Yep and since turbo tax has refused to assist the IRS since it would cost tehm money and they cant collect fee's they are not helping the IRS find the right DD info, other tax services are helping the IRS to help there customers, turbo tax isnt one of them.

Did TurboTax take any fees out of your return first. I.e service fees or advances. Trying to see if a hypothesis is true

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies