Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

The IRS site said it didn’t have my banking info. Its weird how it has select ppl info and others it doesn’t. And I currently use the Turbo card, meaning still have money on there. After this I will NEVER use it again! 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Was it deposited on your turbo card?

allenc57

Do turbo tax have my direct deposit information

Yes you will as mine was deposited today! Just keep checking

treeinamm
Returning Member

Hey guys if ur deposit from the irs ends with ur last 4 of ss u r getting it with the advance and fees taken out...I just got mine...if irs said ur due today is correct!!!

The thing is you had your money go to a brick and mortar bank. I think the real question is will the stimulus check go on the turbo tax debit card. I checked the IRS website today and it said it didn't have any direct deposit information even though I received my tax return on my TurboTax debit card. I entered my brick and mortar routing and account information.

I keep trying too. Finally I tried to buy something and it went through. Then started paying all my bills and they all went through. I just came to the conclusion that the money was on there already, I just couldn’t get to the app to see it.

Did you get your payment? I filed with TT on the 5th of April. I did not receive my payment but my taxes have not been processed yet. Upon calling TT customer service, I was told that the IRS does have my banking info and that payments are going out in waves. I hope this is accurate cause most everyone I know has received their payment. 

I got my stimulus check today on my TurboTax debit card so all money will go on any debit cards the government set chime as well

Cati
Level 1

I had no luck on finding an answer until This morning.  I went through the irs website and used the new tool they made available (as of 4/15) it tracks your check.  Long story short, I had to provide the bank info again even tho it directly deposited my refund.  I Think it has something to do with a one time deposit and then you have to set up direct deposit for your card.  Hope this helps!!!

Side note : can only check status one time per day... They don't give you a status after you input the bank info.. They pretty much say thank you it will be deposited

Pammyb30

How did u find out u were getting it on those days

Hey I used turbo tax credit card this year also to receive my refund. (Usually I use my normal banking information but chose TT debit for the advance this year).  It sucks because when I went to check my status on the irs website this morning, I got a message stating they did not have my banking information. So it seems to be unfortunate, if you used the turbo tax debit card you will have to visit https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments and click "get my payment" to input your banking info

I'm still waiting

I cannot log on or check an still trying to buy stuff nothing 

atoriusw

I had to do the update on the irs website. When I put the first page of info in it said they didnt have my direct deposit info and to submit it. I think it's mostly for people that received the advance because it went through a few different channels after the irs released it. If I wouldnt have got the advance my stimulus would have went to my turbo card. The H&R block emerald carld is set up the same way. My cousin text me this morning and explained the situation with her emerald card and thats what made me follow up with the website. Hope this helps. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies