Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

KadiaM14

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I am not able to see my information there it says it unavailable once I enter my info 

Gmoney2020
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

this is what it says after put info in:

Payment Status Not Available

According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time.

For more information on the eligibility rules, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.

What does this mean and what should I do?

Cv31

Does the irs have my account info

Flynnyrd
Returning Member

We got an advance and refund on the TT card for 2018 and 2019. Just checked the IRS site and it says the stimulus should be deposited today but has the last 4 of my social instead of an account number. I see others have this same issue. My tax return has the correct banking info.

But, if it’s showing your last 4 of your social, isn’t it followed by 12 x’s? Which means it’s your account number followed by your social, maybe the system recognizing its YOU that it’s being sent to. Idk, just a theory

Whats the web site

janmac

So we owed, and paid from our checking account on a specified date (April 1,2020).

Will our stimulus check, if deserved, be deposited in our checking account even though we haven’t received a refund in many years?  

Yes it will

@Gmoney2020 told me the same thing idk what it means. 

FACTS!!!! I got my refund without having anything taken from it and I just received my money on my turbo card so if you simply filed and had them send you a turbo card and had nothing taken out check your balance. It's hard to do right now websites are overloaded so just be patient or try to make a small purchase

Me to it says it can't determine my eligibility

Yep it booted me to an try back in 24 hrs

It should take at least 1 to two weeks

ScottL72
Returning Member

My card isn't showing a difference in the amount but my stimulus was supposed to be direct deposited today according to the irs site.

No. The information is very misleading in this board. I found out this morning with the IRS website using where is my payment and the IRS does not have my bank information because I elected to have my fees taken out via refund. So if you chose to have money taken out of your refund for any fees you owed then you need to go into the irs site and put in your bank information on the where is my payment tool. When you put your social your address and date of birth the site will tell you that they need kore information to deposit your payment. No one that has paid using their refund has gotten a payment that I know personally. I have slot of friends who have done this and they haven’t gotten theirs either

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies