turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Maybe after 1 a.m. your time then? I'm CST so it's only 11 here.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

According to the article I read on Forbes.com and USA Today if you owe back child support you'll either receive a reduced check or no check at all. Feel free to check the articles out for clarification. Hope this information helps. 

I'm on Pacific Time

I'm $65 behind on cs but the month isn't done yet

Same

@baumlucas  no it only applies if ur in offset i believe 1000 or higher

04/15/2020

12:23AM EDT

NO stimulus deposit has posted to my Turbo Tax (Green Dot) card.

1224...noda zilch good egg 

No I used my own banking

You will get it as long as you are under the income guidelines. If you filed head of household that would mean you filed separately and you both will get your stimulus money to the accounts you each provided.

12:40 and nothing..but my app keeps having promblems loading andybody else having this issue and i think its going to come between 4a.m and 9a.m

Those that owe child support payments do not receive a stimulus check. 

@VALERA02 Yep. My app won't load either. My balance wasn't in the negative, so I didn't need to be brought to a 0 balance. As long as the app isn't loading, I'm hopeful they're updating balances.

They will deduct your arrears and send you the remaining balance if there is one.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies