turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

That is you're personal information. Disclose of this would be against policy. It just shows what verification you have to them. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Same here. Put in acct info for them to take the money and the return is all x's.  

I guess we'll just have to wait until the 17th when they open the portal to track your stimulus check because I still haven't received anything and I bank with chime so I know it's something wrong 

@r3m0845  I got that as well.. ever figure out what it means? Got me freaking out 

Glad I'm not the only one with this question because I was freaking out also but we do need some type of answers so we can get our stimulus check

So if we filed with tt it will be placed on the turbo tax card?

IDK I never received a turbo tax card and I don't even know what the turbo tax card is 

Rjaylor

I gave TurboTax my bank info so I could get my stimulus check since I haven't filed taxes in 2018/2019 and I still haven't got the pending deposit in my account. I did everything correct and I don't owe TurboTax any money. 

How do you see a pendong return?

Do I ??

Do you have a turbotax card?

So if u got the turbo tax card for u return the stimulus check want go on there

@Rayharris23 

public debts (such as back taxes) cannot be withheld or taken from your $1200; however, the Trump Administration’s Treasury Department has ruled that banks can withhold up to $1000 of the $1200 for any outstanding overdraft fees and debts.

Lilwuke
Returning Member

Well my question is, I looked up my routing and acct# online and it gave or to me. With 12 numbers. But when i look at my direct deposit slip for my employer it gave me 16 numbers. The last 4 was not online

I'm frustrated and overwhelmed. When is this supposed to hit my TurboTax debit card. Midnight right? This is like getting teeth pulled with no novacaine. No pending information no text no email. What am I supposed to do. Ive waited and waited. I see people getting there payment and I get upset because I feel helpless as this point. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies