Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

smperault
Returning Member

Stimuwhat??

So i did my taxes in january.  I got the turbocard, a refund loan.  paid my total bill out of my refund, then recieved the rest of my refund end of february.  I havent gotten my stimulus payment yet.  I had to go to the IRS website and enter the SAME routing number and account number (that my refund got deposited into) into their website.  Now its not showing me a date.  Its telling me that ive checked it too many times and to check back in 24 hours.   Well, its been 24 hour and still no update and its still telling me to check it in 24 hours.  Kind of frustrating.  Seeing all these people that are getting their stimulus money, while I sit here with no answers.  Has this happened to anyone else?    

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Stimuwhat??

Don't feel bad. I e-filed by taxes the last week of January with my updated banking info and the IRS attempted to deposit my stimulus check into the bank account I used back in 2018, which is no longer active. Now I'm waiting at least a month for a paper check to be mailed. If not longer. All because the IRS is incompetent and TurboTax screwed me by not asking more in depth questions regarding my health insurance, which I purchase through the state, back in January when I completed my taxes.

smperault
Returning Member

Stimuwhat??

I was concerned about it going on the account i used for 2018's taxes.  i closed that account a couple of weeks ago.  But i was able to enter my information, so I dont think that is the case.  At least i hope not lol.  

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Stimuwhat??

We don't have access to the IRS timeline, however if you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here:  TurboTax Debit Card Login  

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account here:  TurboTax Debit Card Report Lost or Stolen.  You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies