Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

aveaspeer

So it has been 21 days since I filed for my tax return and I have not recieved it yet. When I use the Wheres My Refund link it tells me that no information can be given to me and to make sure I put my

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

So it has been 21 days since I filed for my tax return and I have not recieved it yet. When I use the Wheres My Refund link it tells me that no information can be given to me and to make sure I put my

I FILED 2019 WITH TURBO DELUX, THE IRS SAID IT WAS INCOMPLETE BECUASE OF THE 1095A WASNT FILED AND ASKED IF I USED TURBO TAX BECUASE "THIS HAPPENED TO A LOT OF POEPL". I WAS NEVER ASKED TO SUBMIT THE INFORMATION WHEN FILING. I CONTACTED THEM AND THEY SAID THEY "THOUGHT IT WASNT A LAW". I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK SINCE THEY FILED MY TAXES INCOMPLETE" THEY SAID THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. I PAID FOR A SERVICE AND THEY DROPPED THE BALL AND WILL NOT REFUND ME. THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU! NEVER USING THEM AGAIN. TELL YOUR FREINDS

The 1095-A is like any other medical deduction.  You must claim it if you need it.

You can search topics for "1095-a" or go to the Deductions & Credits section s under Medical is the 1095-A interview.

TurboTax does not automatically "ask" since Congress removed the mandate. about the health insurance..

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

So it's my fault that I pay $80.00 to get help from the "professionals" which results in them not prompting me in how to file a complete form?  I feel like there should be a notice or something, there is no way that I'm in the wrong for coming to your service for tax help and get mislead or bad information. You should know the laws, that's what your service provides anyone can file a tax return!!!!!!!

TurboTax has no way of knowing what tax forms were sent to you.  It does not know if you have a 1099-R or a 1099-INT for example.   There are dozens of forms that you can receive that must be entered - it is not feasible to ask about all possible forms.   Only you know what forms you received in the mail.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Tell that to the hundreds if not thousands of customers that are in the same boat as me, I have seen the forums everyone is upset about this and see it as an issue on turbo tax's side of things. If they don't want to do what is right that's fine but they will lose a lot of customers. I'm never using them again and I will let everyone know about this horrible business model. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies