Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund still not approved

Mine still show everything fill out to reflect this year’s return as of this morning. However, I IRS still shows that it’s accepted and. It approved yet. Hopefully, tomorrow morning it will show approved! Seems like from what I can remember, Saturday is the day it would show that’s it’s approved. 

@Steve32092 

It makes me feel a little better that your transcripts haven't updated yet either. Just to know I'm not alone! I did read somewhere that they can update throughout the day today so hopefully that is true and ours will update soon. 

Everyone trying to look at transcripts its telling me i basically have to wait in line to access them. WTH..

Same thing happened to me this morning but I didn't need to wait long. Maybe a minute. 

I have an 846 code with date on transcripts of 2/22/24

My transcripts now read all the numbers and a 846 code

Did it update anything on where’s my refund? Mine still shows accepted but hasn’t moved.

No but I always check transcripts first typically the WMR will update over night or on Monday.

No no update 

No mines still just saying it’s received 

This is a super bizarre year. After hiring 60,000 new IRS agents, it makes you wonder what the heck they hired them for. It seems they are doing even less that usual 

I cannot believe so many have had no movement. Mine was accepted on 1/16. Obviously I was not part of the test batch but it would be nice to see SOMETHING by now. 

mine now says, “We apologize, but your return processing has been delayed beyond the normal timeframe. You can continue to check back here for the most up to date information regarding your refund. We understand your tax refund is very important and we are working to process your return as quickly as possible” I read the corresponding document and it says it could say that if you have the path act. For me my state taxes are coming out of my federal taxes as well

Not to upset you, but I had that exact thing happen last year and it took until September to get my refund.  I had to end up getting my Congresswoman involved.  The IRS will leave it in that "delayed processing" limbo for as long as they want to.  Then, when you call there is nothing the customer service person can tell you because it still hasn't been processed yet. 

Yes that is what I meant .I know people have different types of dependents where they don’t claim CTC and EIC.I just didn’t say that because I assumed everyone knew what I meant by my statement.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies