turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

recieved a letter from IRS it says Attention: ICO Rejects TEam AUSPC BATCH: 11761,12

this letter has a control # :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.    On The back of letter it tells me they received my Dec. 31,2017 Form 1040 but we need more info  to process it accurately. They say Schedule E is incomplete or missing, to send info supporting line 17, form1040 or schedule as required.  do not send any thing but what supports the question.  So I did that .  Then today I find a tax form from the bank for mortgage interest on my rental home. I need to know if I wait to receive my 2017 return and then file an amended return. the letter they sent me says not to send another copy of my return unless they ask me to do so. Don't respond with a Form1040 x ,Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return .This letter is dated Sep. 27, 2019 .That we'll issue a refund due to me in 6 to 8 weeks from the time  they receive my response.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

recieved a letter from IRS it says Attention: ICO Rejects TEam AUSPC BATCH: 11761,12

DO NOT amend the return until the IRS finishes processing the return. You have 3 years to amend the return so you have time to wait.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies