turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jmj2066

I e-filed 1/11/19 return accepted 1/14/19 transmitted 1/28/19

my bar yesterday said accepted ever since the 1/14/19 .today 2/4/19 it moved to the end.

what gives.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies

Jmj2066

It moved to refund sent?

Jmj2066

Mine says the same. Refund sent 2/4/19. Have you received yours yet?

Jmj2066

It may take up to 5 days after its sent! Did you claim any child credits?

Jmj2066

Yes I did. I understand the delay with claiming the EITC etc. I was just wondering since I've heard some people receiving their deposits sooner than the week of 2/27. Last year I filed on 2/5/18 and my deposit hit my account on 2/20/18. Since I filed early this year I thought I might be one of the lucky ones. Smiley Very Happy 

Jmj2066

There seems to be so much confusion around it this year, I got the additional child tax credit this year and mine still says excepted with nothing else! Hopefully you are lucky let me know if you get it

Jmj2066

I’ll bet you it’s in your account tomorrow if the DDD date is today

Jmj2066

I bet you it’s in your account tomorrow if you’re DDD is today

Jmj2066

Well it says 2/4/19. I will keep you posted if I do. Please do the same. Thanks!

Jmj2066

Did you have the TT fees deducted from your refund? If you did, the IRS sends the money to SBBT and they deduct the fees and send the balance to you. That could cause a delay. Usually a refund hits a particular bank on the date that WMR says is your refund date.

Jmj2066

Oh that makes sense. Yes they are taking the fees from my refund. And in my experience with WMR I almost always get my refund before it's even updated on the site. I'm not sure if it's the bank that I use or what.

Jmj2066

Did your deposit dhow up?

Jmj2066

Nothing yet. Guessing after the 15th. I'll post if it hits this week. Hoping it does. 😊
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies