Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

elviajade

It did not accept my BOA info , i used it for years .i changed to usaa and i checked irs and my return is not showing

what is the number to call
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

It did not accept my BOA info , i used it for years .i changed to usaa and i checked irs and my return is not showing

@ elviajade wrote:
It did not accept my BOA info , i used it for years .i changed to usaa and i checked irs and my return is not showing.
what is the number to call

I don't understand that without more info.   I don't know what you mean by "it did not accept my BOA info."    Are you referring to wanting to use Bank of America for a direct deposit of your Federal refund?   Bank of America is quirky in that in a few states it uses a different routing number for electronic ACH transactions than the one shown on paper checks.    BOA customers should not simply go by what is on a check.   To get the proper routing number for electronic ACH transactions, BOA customers should check their actual Online BOA account, the BOA website FAQs, or phone BOA Customer Service.

That may be moot, however, if you ended up using a different bank such as "USAA" to receive your direct deposit.

You said you checked for your return on the IRS website.  Does that mean you were able to file?   I can't tell for sure if you actually successfully filed the return or not.    When you log into your Online account, what "status" is showing at the Tax Home?   Does the status show your return is in-progress, pending, accepted, rejected, started, printed, ready to mail, or what?   Which of those terms?

If you efiled, and if the Tax Home shows it was accepted, you can use the "Where's My Refund" tool at the IRS website below to monitor the status of your Federal refund.  
https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

NOTE: When using that tool, be sure to use the correct SSN and filing status.  For the refund amount, use only the Federal refund amount, and not any total refund amount that includes a state refund.  The amount to use is on your Federal Form 1040, Line 21a.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies