turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

IRS progress 2020

Let's log our file and acceptance dates then when our WMR actually moves to approve with the lovely DDD...

I filed 2/4/2020..accepted 2/4/2020... Now waiting for the process to happen

P.S. I don't have any special credits.  EITC or ACTC so no PATH for me 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

24 Replies

IRS progress 2020

Did you claimed EITC or ACTC

IRS progress 2020

I am sorry I'm going to include that in my post. I don't have any of those I had one last year for first time in my life and being on the PATH Act wasn't fun at all. Especially for a 18.00 credit ACTC

IRS progress 2020

@Mommyof3 **bleep** so they make you wait that long to lift the path act msg so that they can give you the 18.00,your kids must are teenagers that why you got that back

IRS progress 2020

@Shottamike23  I have always made too much to get those credits and the one time I did and it's only for $18.00 I waited all month for my refund.. I was shocked cause I do it understand the PATH and why the hold it. You think they notice my refund isn't no increase from prior years. I'm not getting the 8-10 grand back. I'm so glad to not get that credit this year cause it's the most ridiculous thing ever. I have one teen and middle school. I would like to get those huge tax credits for working overtime all year to make it. It's like punishment for people who work two jobs and double time too make it we get no special credits for that. Like to see us get those huge tax refunds...

IRS progress 2020

@Mommyof3 i understand where you coming from ok but if you kids are under certain age that when irs give you back more,i use to work hard too a lot of overtime but when tax time come i don’t get back anything 

IRS progress 2020

Filed 1/12; accepted by IRS 1/27; no change in status since. No special credits.

IRS progress 2020

@Shottamike23 I get back the same child tax credit that everyone gets across board nothing more just that. I make too much to qualify for any of those credits breaks that give tax payer thousands back. I been a single mom prior to ten years filing married joint and still didn't qualify that's when I had my son and I'm 17 yrs old. I always made too much yearly and wasn't able to get those earned income credits that everyone will kill for. My friend would have the same as me but didn't work as much as me and claimed one child like me and get 5,000 or more back. I just always just accepted what I get and take all precaution of filing correct too. I can't give up good job for bigger tax break or free EIC just can't. I was in bankruptcy court and this woman got in so much trouble cause the judge asked where is her 18,000 tax refund? I was like what say that again. omg how can that even be? Oh well God blessed me with my life to provide so I'm just gonna keep going lol plus one day is hard workers that work double will get a break one day

IRS progress 2020

@Mommyof3 Oh i see where you coming from wow having a better job is better than the EITC and ACTC,what state you live in 

IRS progress 2020

Ok guys at 6:03 am the WMR update to approved DDD is 2/12/2020... 

2/4/2020 filed

2/4/2020 accepted

2/8/2020  approved WMR moved DDD 2/12/2020

d64

IRS progress 2020

My return was accepted on Jan 30 and the IRS says my refund will be deposited on Feb 12. It took one week to be approved and 5 days to recieve.No special credits or circumstances

IRS progress 2020

Filed 2/3

Accepted 2/5

Claimed EIC

As of 2/8...Has Tax Topic 152 (is this PATH?)

IRS progress 2020

Filed 1/27

Accepted 1/27

Updated 2/8

Approved and DDD 2/12

No EIC or ACTC

Hopefully this will happen like prior years.  Whatever my DDD was, I would usually get the money in my account the day after.  I always have my TurboTax fees taken out of my refund and the deposit goes from the Fed to Santa Barbara Tag Group and they take the fees out then forward to remainder to my account.  I use Bank of America and they have always seemed to release the funds as soon as they get them.  Finger crossed all goes well.  I will keep everyone posted.  Good luck to you all!

IRS progress 2020

I also did mine the same exact dates but have had no progress since being filed and  accepted on 02/04/2020 

IRS progress 2020

Accepted 1/31 still waiting 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies