Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Yes I updated mine on IRS website as well. Hopefully we will get our deposits soon!

CAmmons50

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Im locked out as well. I went on get my payment  Wednesday and tried back today cant get in

Even though the IRS took my back taxes, I still got my STIMULUS money direct deposited in my checking account. If you did not put in your routing number and account number that probably is the problem. That is what I'm hearing from my daughter and other friends who used turbo tax that got their turbo card and HR Block Emerald card. So you need to go to IRS.GOV, GET MY PAYMENT TAB, and put in all information it ask for to the tee!! Put in your banking account and routing information and your all set.

@Centerfitt81  

It's doing the same dang thing to me. Since wednesday. Happy to see I'm not the only one but mad to see it's happening to so many people!

I think the IRS portal is either overwhelmed with all the millions of tax payers trying to access it or it is not working as they made us believe. Yeah, it is good that they put it up and running two days earlier as projected but if it is not working there's no point of it being there. No update has been made to mine either. Although I am able to access it, it says they will let me know when they will deposit the money. My feelings tell me that we might have to wait for a while. IRS said that those expecting paper checks will start arriving in their mail boxes next Thursday. That seems faster than this direct deposit for those who earn less than 10, 000. Anyway, I know we are all stressed with this and hope you all get this resolved so that you can take care of your families. 

What's the link 

Me and my wife got ours on our green dot turbo cards on the 15th. Around 10am

YES MY DAUGHTER!! YOU HAVE TO PUT ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN CORRECTLY TO THE TEE!!!! AS IT WAS ON YOUR FILING PAPERWORK WHEN YOU EFILED, I KNOW FOR SURE THEY WANT ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME!! AND EVERYTHING HAS TO BE CORRECT!!! OR IT WILL LOCK YOU OUT !!! MY DAUGHTER TRIED FOR 2 DAYS, AND SHE FINALLY PUT EVERYTHING IN CORRECTLY,  EVEN HER ADDRESS, EVERY LITTLE THING HAS TO BE EXACTLY WHAT IS ON YOUR PAPERWORK. SPELLED CORRECTLY AND ABBREVIATED CORRECTLY DOWN TO THE TEE. GOOD LUCK. TAKE YOUR TIME.

Thank what mine said. know today it says something new 

Thats my biggest issue except for no money.  No support from TT!!!!!

@Karrikitchens1968  How long after you submitted your banking information did you receive your stimulus?

Has anyone received their money yet after inputting new DD info into the IRS portal?

It is because h&r block and TT did not give them alot of ppls info 

@Karrikitchens1968  

If it locked me out how do I go back and fix it if indeed I did do something wrong. At first it accepted it and said itd be sent to the account but then it said I was locked out?

For myself now day three the portsl locks me out and says it don’t recognize my info great job irs meanwhile still dropping checks on the drug users and homeless  thanks irs 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies