Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

In 2018 I e-filed my taxes and paid the balance I owed, the IRS says they have no record of my bank info which I paid with so, no stimulus check at this point

Redbone68
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I have a new account my stimulus check when to a close account 

For 3 days now mine tells u wrong info and it's right locked another24 hours 

How do you get passed the lock out the info is right but they say not 

I did entry spouse it locked me out again 

Even if Turbotax deducted fees, and you didn't get an advance, it still will not be on your Turbo Card. Must update your info, it'll be interesting to see how soon us bank updating turbo users get our stimulus payment. 

EVEN WHEN YOU GET LOCKED OUT FOR 24 HOURS IT WON'T LET YOU BACK ON THE IRS WEBSITE TO PUT IN YOUR INFO!!!! IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!! IT'S BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE I'VE BEEN LOCKED OUT THE IRS PORTION TO PUT IN MY ACCOUNT INFO. 

I have the same issue with my stimulation check being deposited I have my card an I file my 2019 an 2018 thru turbo I went to the IRS site an it days gi them my info an I do an they say they have nothing on file an after couple time they say try back 24 hours this is my 3 time so what can I do to see if it going me mail or deposit 

Mine is telling me the same thing now. I was going to wait till tonight which will definitely be 24hrs. and see if I can log back in.

Cristal0705
Returning Member

Thats exactly what happen to me

Verb12

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME ONLY I HAVENT RECEIVED A LETTER I HAD TO CALL AND GET THAT ANSWER. 

This is so frustrating. The worst part is we can't get a decent answer. I'm want to try the use site again but I'm afraid to try and log on because I afraid I'll be locked out for another 24hrs. Has anyone had success with getting back in after seeing this message.

Let me ask did you do free edition or did you elect to have your fees taken out of your refund?

It still gives me that message and this is day 3. It isnt updating cause then it would give us the option to put information in again

Me too

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies