Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I did mine on turbo tax with deduction a month ago. Everyone i know got it but my card is neg 4.95 for monthly fee that i never got charged before this for the month everything is so messed up can anyone help me figure this out.....ANYONE!?!

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@jkelly1317

My card is -52 cents. A lot of people had negative balances before they got their DD. 

You need to go to Irs.gov and enter your Information on the site in order to even get your DD. 

I want to say Thank you to those that have stepped up and helped/helping everyone. None of us are CPAs. We are a group of people that have spent hours replying to each other and trying to help each other. 

We are all stressed and have anxiety over this situation! I have read countless thread offered as much advice as I could to help others and I literally see tons of you all doing the same thing. 

Its very sad that TT has basically left us on our own! So take a minute and pat yourselves on the back you have helped a lot of people these last few days. 

And as far as TT goes. They need a serious overhaul on how to handle situations in the future. The lack of communication is inexcusable. They should take notes from the community on these threads on how to talk to to people. 

crud8927

I had to do the same thing 

Same here!.... this is so stressful!...I pray that we all.... will get closure soon!

MrzAmandaa_88
Returning Member

I haven't received my stimulation check does the IRS have that information I did my taxes for 2019 through TurboTax

MrzAmandaa_88
Returning Member

How do I update my information

reglock1
Returning Member

You may have to go to irs and enter dd.

I pray that what you are saying is true.... I've been waiting on my SUPPOSINGLY first Unemployment Check since April 6th!....The IRS website has locked me out for 2 consecutive days, After it said that it would be 24 hours!!!.... I filed using the Turbo tax app last year, and was hoping/ thinking that My Stimulas check would be deposited on it!...As of right now, I'm clueless about what is going on!! ... these situations are so stressful!.... Especially with no food or money coming in!...I just don't understand!

reglock1
Returning Member

Have anyone who had to add in dd on the irs portal receive there check yet?

you need to go to Irs.gov 

you are going to have to update your DD info. The irs does not have that info. 

You are going to have to answer questions, that are going to have you refer to your w-2 so please be sure to click the little gray question marks above the questions. 

MrzAmandaa_88
Returning Member

Where do I go to do that at this whole thing has really got me lost

irs.gov

We are both, hoping for the same thing!....

@charliedosa19   Being locked out is a glitch in the system. If you are married and filed jointly you can enter your spouses info and it will let you in. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies