Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jsnuffy6

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Did your money go on the turbo card? By green dot bank?

Tiddliwinkz
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I just filed my taxes on the 28th I received my refund on the 7th and went to check the IRS get my payment portal and it said it didn't have my current bank information on file?! Lol. Why not? when I just filed my taxes two weeks ago..... so I would check that out if I were you, if you have not received your stimulus

Wanted to share with everyone what I found!Screenshot_20200416-102551_Chrome.jpg

My money nvr posted to my turbo tax card so I finally got into the IRS portal and was able to put my actual Bank info in and they accepted that, said it didn't have a direct deposit info for me and when I was finished putting all my info in it said thank you, your money will deposit into my bank account. So if you have not recieved your stimulse on your turbo tax card, try the IRS portal. It helped me. Money still ain't posted but I just did it a few mins ago. So I'm crossing my fingers it does soon, for all of us. Lord knows I need the money and I know the rest of us do also. Good luck to us who ain't received it that it deposits soon. God bless all of you and please stay healthy. 

Bmac42990

Yes if u put ur taxes on a turbo card I'll get ur stimulus on that as well

I filed and received my refund on my turbo card, upon going to the get payment portal it said it needed my deposit information because I believed there was an issue with the turbo card, I used my other prepaid card banking information and it accepted it. It said I would receive a date. I’m not sure exactly what the issue is with the Turbo card but the irs is not automatically picking up the banking information for it.

That's the same dumb crap, that it has done TO ME!!!....I'm like WTF yo??!!!....then I went back to the site after the 24 hour lockout, and it still won't let me in!!!!

Today is Thursday still don't have mine I know like 11 people who still is not paid on turbo card can't threw its to change bank information

Screenshot_2020-04-16-07-22-08~2.png

This is what I got once I updated my account 

I got that message as of yesterday morning and still no deposit

Lucky you!.... the ITS website locked me out for 24 hours and I still can't get in!... this is un'freakin'believable!.....So **bleep** stressful!! ...I still have yet to receive My First Unemployment Check that was Supposed to have been processed on the 6th either!!!

I filed with TurboTax and got my direct deposit on the Turbo Card. When I went to the IRS. Where is my payment, the IRS did not have my banking information and I had to enter it again that’s delaying my stimulus check

I hope that you are correct.....the IRS WEBSITE, locked me out for 24 hrs and won't allow me to log back in today!!!....I don't understand WTF is going on!!!

I got this as well..To be on the safe side instead of using turbo card information  I used my other banking information. Fingers crossed. It would be great if after entering on the banking information it would give us a processing time for them to process and update the information then we wouldn’t have to keep checking.

Me to and wont let me log in today was telling my info was wrong yesterday when i know it was correct

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies