Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Only if your financial info hasn't changed...otherwise you don't have to do anything

Jaee1814
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Will I have it on my Turbo Card,   

@Telly  I can't even get in to my IRS account

Jaee1814
Returning Member

Do you know how long

I tried going back on the IRS website and it has locked me out!...said for 24 hours, WHICH has been extended for 5 hours!! .... this is SOOOOOO stressful!.... Filed for Unemployment soon as I was laid off in the middle of March and still waiting for my FIRST CHECK, that was SUPPOSILY processed on the 6 of April!!!..... Someone HELP ME!!!

Also keep in mind I did hear they were tiering direct deposits ... Lowincome people who make 10,000 or less, the i believe 20000 or less etc.. Not sure if thats factual or not though

I filed with turbo tax and my refund was direct deposited into my bank account. No stimulus check though. I went to " get my payment" and they're telling me they don't have deposit info for me.... Everything I entered in matches correctly and I'm still getting the same thing for an answer. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated

Same thing happen to me. Blocked for 24 hours and all info is correct. 

Well I have the turbo debit card and filed electronically my tax return was mailed out on the 13 so since it didn't go to my card like it should have done neither will my stimulus check. And it sucks. I'm not working now and I'm raising my 8 year old grandson so parson me but it is kind of hard to "chill".

Thomvol

If the IRS has my direct withdrawal Bank account information, will they be able to use that.

@pmbrannan2000 do you mean pending as in you're waiting for a date or do you mean your bank says its pending? Because I updated mine yesterday morning as well. I also think the low income tiers are for checks that are being mailed, I know people that made 40-60,000 who got theirs already. 

VZ13
Level 5

@Rmays90 

It locked my husband out. Too many tries within 24 hrs. Give it till next wk for deposits. Hope to have an answer soon. I will update.

Yeah I've seen a lot of people in similar situation as myself either already received their Stimulus or haven't, which I still don't have mine. IRS n TurboTax websites are not even slightly helpful, I have no idea if/when I'll get my check but keeping my hopes up because I've seen multiple people say they are getting their money on their Turbo Card. Hoping everyone else who is struggling gets their money today and soon.

I tried to do this and it stated mines has already been file so has anyone been successful with add payment info even though they have been accepted

Jsnuffy6

Has anyone gotten the stimulus payment this week on your TurboCard. I filed my 2019 and received the card but no deposits yet

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies