Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

It's not providing any of that to me. Jyst saying unable to determine eligibility.

Aj891

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

For anyone worried about not getting their stimulus, here is the official US IRS page.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

I used TurboTax and got mine on the card and when I checked the IRS site it said I was eligible for the stimulus, but didn't have any banking information. I had to manually enter my banking information. Just a heads-up, it will not let you copy and paste that information. It has to be typed in. You'll need your ss#, birthday, address, and zip code. After that you'll need your adjusted gross income from your taxes last year or the year before, how much your refund was or how much you had to pay back in taxes, your routing # and your bank account #. I'm not TurboTax's customer service, but maybe I should be. 

Stop giving false info if what you owe is less then your stimulus you get the remainder talk what you know not what you read in fake news

When you assume you make an ass of yourself no one has been to work to pay

Just log onto the IRS website and they have provided a place for you to enter your direct deposit info. I entered my turbo tax intuit card info as if green dot was the bank and it told me that my routing # was not a valid bank routing #. So I'm not 100% sure but I don't think that your stimulus $ will be deposited on your turbo tax debit card. I ended. 

Up entering my checking account info. Good luck and stay safe 

The IRS portal is open already. I entered my bank info today. 

I believe the portal is open already. I entered my bank info today

I logged into the IRS website today and entered my turbo tax "green dot bank" info and it said that was not a valid bank routing #. I entered my checking account info. 

I'm with ya on that one my friend!! This has gone on long enough and I feel like I can't get an answer from anybody.. Turbo tax can't speak for the IRS and the IRS "where my refund" as well as the Get my Payment are flipping useless!! 1 in telling me I'm putting in the wrong info when I know it's right and the other can't answer me at the moment!! WTH

So the 16digit number u have is yr account number buddy

Mines as well just as soon as I  turned my card on here comes the constant still loading,not password nor username.  Smells like bull**bleep** if you ask me🤔

So I went to get my payment with Irs.gov now my info isnt what I all of a suddenly it's not what I filed on record. Yet ,with help of using Turbotax  for the 1st time of filing my taxes with them. 😡😡 NEVER AGAIN HR BLOCK ILL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR

So I log on to the irs site to see what's going on with my stimulus check and it said that they didn't have any of my bank info. I have to enter the routing and account number. Now hopefully this works. Now I just have to wait and pray.

@Mzmerrit   im sure  H&R block people are experiencing the same exact nonsense we all are.. I filed April 2 so I'm only 14days in on a "21day" wait my Direct deposit info is on my return and like I said earlier I Kno that I correctly inputed all my info and both useless irs portals are both saying ERROR YR INFO DOES NOT MATCH WHAT WE HAVE ON RECORD and I just want to scream at them YESSSSSS IT FLIPPIN DOES YOU BLEEP BLEEP BLEEEPPP MOTHA$&#% PIECE OF S&©$ A$$ COMPUTER ... Only to have it respond back to me .. We're sorry but yr info does not AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH LOL LOL LOL.  I'm over it at this point

VZ13
Level 5

@Aeisha88 

I think you might need to read more on the stimulus. If you owe taxes for 2019. They are not due till 7.15.20. If you are in default they will still issue ur rebate. All collections or offsets (except child support) are stopped till 9.30.20. No one is assuming we are all trying to connect the problems & find solutions. Since calling any type of customer service is near to impossible. Took 4 hrs waiting for some1 to answer only to get hung up on. Ppl are rude. I will be providing feedback. 

VZ13
Level 5

@EufranGene 1 

Dont use wheres my refund for stimulus pymnt info. Use get my pymnt. You need ur most recent tax info either 2018 or 2019. It will ask you to verify urself and then give you the option to enter acct & aba/routing #.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies