Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

It works you just have to enter it manually.  They never had that information. TurboTax got the money directly. So if you need to use your TurboTax card you can but just enter the information manually on the irs.gov website. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I filed my taxes with turbotax and had them take their fees out of my fed refund and had them direct deposit my return to my bank account, last night my stimulus money was in my bank account,  hope this helps an

If you have the turbo tax card you have update the direct deposit info

NIKA5

The IRS ONLY have your direct deposit if you didn't get an advance through turbo and also if you used a different payment option other than the turbo card. If you received your refund on your turbo card, you will not receive your stimulus. You have to update your information on the IRS website. 

Meto i wondering if it will come on there. 

It have. Routing num etc green dots a bank.

I called them they told me yes. But i still have no funds

I have a turbo card just check on the irs website they didn't have my dd on file. Even though its on my tax return.  The turbo card routing and account  number 

@NIKA5 Not quite accurate. I had the advance and I checked the portal. They had an account number that was just a bunch of x's then the last four of my social. I didn't have to update the account number. I'm set up for text alerts and when I got up I had a text letting me know the money was on my card. 

Chubby60
Returning Member

YES

ZekeZeke

When do the people that's on social security when do we receive the check 

I'd like to know that answer too... I read that you should.

Chubby60
Returning Member

When do I get my stimulus payment

So the correct and direct answer is if you are waiting on your stimulus to go onto your turbo tax you will NOT be getting it on the turbo card. Go to irs.gov as soon as possible and click on the GET MY PAYMENT tab. It will ask you your gross income from 2019 tax return(2020 return) and the exact amout also it will ask you for your exact refund amount so have all that with you and it will tell you to enter your bank account routing and account # ! I also thought i was all good but i tried the get my payment and found out they did not have my bank account info!!!!

Same thing that I'm wondering!!.... can't seem to get a answer either

Shylar30
Returning Member

I had to get a new turbotax card this year cuz i couldn't find my direct deposit info from my other card 

Me and my niece were both in same situation. She got an advance and I had my fees taken out. I checked the IRS get my stimulus and it said determining my eligibility. My niece checked her and it had xxxxs and the last 4 of her social security number. Hers hit her TurboTax  carda 3 hours ago. I think mine says that because I just got my refund yesterday. They need time to go thru your return to check eligibility. My boyfriend is on disability and his says same thing. Give it time. It is coming guys.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies