turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Azures
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@SecretAgentMan I used the stimulus file tool on turbo tax and no I haven't gotten anything in fact the irs check tool can find no info on me at all 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Are you able to get into your Turbo Tax account that you filed your taxes on? If so download your 2019 return to your computer or phone. All the information you need is on your return. Take your time and go through it. I got a little frustrated but once i took my time it worked just fine. 

Theres alot of people in are country i got my money on my turbo tax card today and i had -7 bucks and still got 1200 

Wait it will come dont read in to people saying it wont come on your card because mine did

Cool! Glad things worked out. I just noticed that on the Stimulus website it said they didnt have direct deposit information for me once i entered the info the site took it and all was well!

You will get your money on that card watch

See

It will be on your card watch

@Davidmwebster24  I can't even check mine did yours do this an I already changed my payment on irs. Gov I am pissed

Your card will work 

It came on my card this morring and i kept checking because i was tripping that it wasnt coming on my card because people where give the wrong infor talking out there asses yea i would had just keep your card on idk how the Direct deposit works?

You will watch 

I was -7 bucks on mu turbo card and still got 1200

You card will work and dont worry i was tripping before i got my money no one would give me a straight answer 

Was it deposited into your turbo tax card?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies