turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Turbotax  enough with the BS. I just went to IRS" wheres my payment" no bank information at all there. I suggest you guys use the irs tool as well because  Turbotax  beating around the Bush when the answer us no. I received my refund via Turbotax debit card...I would also like to thank Turbotax for the business we have done together the last 10 years but I will no longer be using your services.  I find it very dishonest how yall wont just tell people that the IRS is not **bleep**ing with TURBOTAX DEBIT CARDS!!!

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

So to answer all the questions if you prepared your own taxes through Turbo Tax you will need to re established your Direct deposit for the stimulus payment through the IRS Website, so in other words more waiting

This is a flat out lie

Will I get my settlement check back

yes got mine at 7amScreenshot (63).png

GUYS PAY ATTENTION!!! 

I used the Turbo Debit card option for my refund. 

Got the MAX advance amount ASAP

Got a temp card # for my advance

Logged into irs.gov and my social was on there instead of my account number.

Didn't have it an hour ago. 

I GOT MY STIMULUS DEPOSITED JUST NOW. i know it's hard, hang tight

Blessedly

Yes I got mine yesterday

@Shannonnichole  how are you checking your balance to see that its deposited?

U have to go to it's website or app & input differentaccount and routing number your money will not go on that card and TurboTax is a sorry ass company cuz when I called one of the idiots told me know your good your money will go on there and then I called back about a week later some other dumb ass told me oh no you need to update your information with the IRS it will not go on that card

Timothysolo
Returning Member

Yes they loaded it on mine today april 15

Blessedly

Just be calm remember they just started this on Saturday and I got mine today. As long as you had the IRS deposit into your bank account

Blessedly

Yes I got mine today give at least till Friday and on Friday and they are going to have a website so you can see where your money is🙏

Ok so say if im on ssi and and i Registered with TurboTax use in my address for a paper check will i get a paper check now are will i still get it the way i usely get my money

It took patience but eventually it loaded online to check my balance 

I did not have to do that. It went to my turbo card today.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies