Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Your money went to your 2018 direct deposit account from last year if you have access to your last year the account and routing number that's where your money at the system has not updated the 2019 files so they going by your 2018 if you filed 2018 and you don't have the same direct deposit that's where it went to the people that did not file last year was able to update their information 2 the IRS get my payment so if you can contact someone from whatever Bank you use last year that's where your money at or they going to reject it and send you a paper check

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

That's what I'm trying to figure out

Cece5

I didn't get my check because it has said we can't not except my information so I'm seeing where is my taxes is at 

Did you have your own checking account routing and account information or did you use the turbo prepaid debit card

Do you mean it said to add direct deposit account and then they put it on your turbo card or did you give them the turbo card information

Key word bank account not turbo card buck

Did he have his own checking account and routing number or did he use the turbo prepaid card Visa card cuz if your money got took out by Santa Barbara Bank you will have to update your information

I used the prepaid debit card but keep saying loading and want stop cant thru on the internet or phone

Patty1222

I did my taxes with turbo but I owe so I didn't get a check from the IRS but will I get direct deposit still where I gave you information

I got my federal tax on it so why is the stimlus taking long because it is activated

Call the turbo line and tell them you lost your call and they should replace your card go through the automated system for lost card

Hi what's this service is about 

What bank account i have my routing and account number

Hey a heads up if SBT took the cash first and fees taken out then your turbo card has a routing and account number. Put it in on its website and you can wait. It will get put there like any other type of payment. FU turbo tax and sbt for the heads up dumbassez

Trandolph

Mine said same think now I can't check because they used last 4 of social for account number 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies