Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Alan100

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I want to know Aldo. I received my refund on my turbo card. If I don't receive the stimulus check on the card. Then there is no use for it (the card) what so ever.  But still get different answers to whether or not I would get the stimulus check on the Turbo card.  Because to Me I should have my check already. But I don't. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Thank you I file my 2018 and my 2019 with turbotax 

Yes

I got the exact same thing

@mars09 Do you have a timeline for this? This is my situation exactly! I can't log into anything TT right now. Not the app or the card website. I thought I'd take a nap and check it around dinner time.

Turbo tax want give an answer. I know ours did not hit our card

My husband had his fee taken from his refund and his stimulus check came today without having to update any info.

Wyntur1

Yes they will keep your stimulus

Hey people so I got the turbo card and I still haven't received anything. I went to the IRS website site to the new "Get my money" section and answered a few questions. The site told me that they did not have enough info on me. I answered a few tax questions and was told that I qualify for the stimulus and to put my bank info in. I'm waiting for a deposit date now. I suggest you all go to www.irs.gov and do the same. This money is NOT going to be deposited into that Turbo card. If I can figure that much out I don't understand why Turbo Tax can't just tell the truth....no rocket science....js.

Will we get our stimulus checks on our turbotax card how soon

ctrewyn

Hello. I went to the IRS website to update my bank information due to not having a stimulus check show up in my bank account or my turbo card. It said that it was sent to a bank account number XXXXXX (my last 4 digits of my social security ) What the **bleep** does that mean ???? anyone smart enough in here to answer ????

I can’t even log on to the TurboTax debit card site. This is insanity. I’ve called the 1888#, BUSY!!! 

Britt2020

Do you have that link?

Did you get a turbo card green.If you did yes they will have your info 

Britt2020

Do u have the link?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies