Solved: Re: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have o... - Page 76

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Well I isn't in there... Of course not 😕

Then something isn’t right.....is there a number you can call 

So I got my refund threw turbo tax card when I did my taxes so does it mean my stimulus check will go on there as well or do I need to put my bank info helpppp please??????

I also had to input bank information on the IRS site.  My oldest son and his girlfriend used turbo tax but their own banking accounts and they got their stimulus deposits today. I did not get mine and I filed before them. 

They use in 2018 direct deposit account too so if you don't get it on that turbo prepaid card check your 2018 wherever you got your money direct deposit last year check that cuz your money going through Santa Barbara the IRS send the payment through Santa Barbara's account so I don't think if you had fees took out is not going to come on that turbo prepaid card

@Hoosierfan2018 Yep. And I called it to find out they're having "technical difficulties". Then again, maybe I was calling the wrong # to talk to a real person.

@jenniab91 mine did the same thing!!! Did you get an advance? Idk what's going on but it's ridiculous. I have been out of work due to all of this and a single mom of 3...I needed that!! I promise I will NEVER use turbo tax again 

Same here, we're just sitting around waiting for nothing now it'll be another week. Thanks turbotax

You do realize this portal is 2 days early and VERY glitchy ...  try it again in a couple of days when they work out the kinks.

I just tried it and they found me but when I clicked on the option to add DD info I was kicked back to the beginning and when I tried again there was no info at all. 

Right the IRS use Santa Barbara Bank account information so it will not go on the prepaid turbo card so that being said they probably use your last year information whichever account you use for direct deposit last year check that

Yep. Got the advance. Guess I'll keep checking. Or try to reach a real person.

Mine said we don't have enough information to process your payment. I had to enter my acct info.

It should..like I said I got mine today on my turbo card. I filed my taxes through turbo tax using the turbo card. At least we know now they are using the card for our stimulus check. If you haven’t got yours yet be patient. There’s millions of accounts out there. It takes time. They are depositing all this week 

So the IRS site is up to check for stimulus payment. I filed with TurboTax with fees taken thru santa Barbra. The IRS site said that it didn't have my banking info and so I re entered it with my TURBO card info and it accepted it now says will update when a date is available

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment