Solved: Re: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have o... - Page 76
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Well I isn't in there... Of course not 😕

Highlighted
Returning Member

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Then something isn’t right.....is there a number you can call 

Highlighted
Level 1

So I got my refund threw turbo tax card when I did my taxes so does it mean my stimulus check will go on there as well or do I need to put my bank info helpppp please??????

Highlighted

I also had to input bank information on the IRS site.  My oldest son and his girlfriend used turbo tax but their own banking accounts and they got their stimulus deposits today. I did not get mine and I filed before them. 

Highlighted
Level 4

They use in 2018 direct deposit account too so if you don't get it on that turbo prepaid card check your 2018 wherever you got your money direct deposit last year check that cuz your money going through Santa Barbara the IRS send the payment through Santa Barbara's account so I don't think if you had fees took out is not going to come on that turbo prepaid card

Highlighted
Level 3

@Hoosierfan2018 Yep. And I called it to find out they're having "technical difficulties". Then again, maybe I was calling the wrong # to talk to a real person.

Highlighted
Level 2

@jenniab91 mine did the same thing!!! Did you get an advance? Idk what's going on but it's ridiculous. I have been out of work due to all of this and a single mom of 3...I needed that!! I promise I will NEVER use turbo tax again 

Highlighted
Level 2

Same here, we're just sitting around waiting for nothing now it'll be another week. Thanks turbotax

Highlighted
Level 15

Highlighted
Level 15

You do realize this portal is 2 days early and VERY glitchy ...  try it again in a couple of days when they work out the kinks.

I just tried it and they found me but when I clicked on the option to add DD info I was kicked back to the beginning and when I tried again there was no info at all. 

Highlighted
Level 4

Right the IRS use Santa Barbara Bank account information so it will not go on the prepaid turbo card so that being said they probably use your last year information whichever account you use for direct deposit last year check that

Highlighted
Level 3

Yep. Got the advance. Guess I'll keep checking. Or try to reach a real person.

Highlighted
Level 2

Mine said we don't have enough information to process your payment. I had to enter my acct info.

Highlighted
Returning Member

It should..like I said I got mine today on my turbo card. I filed my taxes through turbo tax using the turbo card. At least we know now they are using the card for our stimulus check. If you haven’t got yours yet be patient. There’s millions of accounts out there. It takes time. They are depositing all this week 

Highlighted

So the IRS site is up to check for stimulus payment. I filed with TurboTax with fees taken thru santa Barbra. The IRS site said that it didn't have my banking info and so I re entered it with my TURBO card info and it accepted it now says will update when a date is available

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

v
Privacy Settings