Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Period point blank we need to definitely complain and hold turbo tax accountable. This is unacceptable.  And they couldn't even help us but they knew. And to fake my 1040 with my account details but yet irs didnt have it. So it seems this sbtpg or whoever does intercept your refund and that must be what IRS had on file for people who got advance. Total crap amd practically fraudulent. Turbo tax owes me se money in damages amd I paid forn150$ IMAX benefits.  I'm definitely contacting them and holding them accountable and want a refund for my max benefits. This cost me money and having to wait even longer now and I've lost my job and being evicted.  And yet yall fraudulently mock faked my 1040 with turbo tax card account number and routing number only to find out sbtpg was what irs has on file because my info surely wasnt. I'm highly upset and wont be using turbo tax again unless some kind of compensation is given with apologies and I see some kind of accountability.  Not to mention leaving me in the dark and given false information from y'alls representatives and even after reaching out to customer service about all these issues.  Highly upset customer. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Put my current bank account information on there it should go to the current bank account right

By a show of *likes* who has a TT card and got their stimulus payment on it? TT refuses to give a straight answer and the debt clock keeps on ticking.

Hetz
Level 2

Anyone that used the Turbo Card will NOT have the correct information on their “get my payment” tool on the IRS website. It’s due to the stupid system that Turbo Tax uses by giving a temporary account number to deposit the money in to take fees out from. I didn’t have fees taken out or a refund advance, yet it has some random number there with the last 4 digits of my SS # on the IRS site as to where my stimulus money is going to go today, NOT the number that is on my 1040. That is the temp SBTG account info that Turbo Tax uses to take fees out of.

Im pretty upset right now!

I put my current direct deposit information on my turbo tax forms it should go on my current bank card right

Enter Info at it's.gov

You did. I got the same info as well

Got mine at 638 this morning

Just got mine 20 secs ago GL guys ❤️ Screenshot (63).png

Yes

04/15/2020

07:09AM EDT

Stimulus has NOW POSTED to my Turbo Tax / Green Dot card.

@KoloTX Did you use TT card? Did you have fees or advance? I mean, the IRS is saying they're depositing today, but I can't see the account # they're using.

Did you just update your info

Yes i used tt card i used free service didnt have any fees taken out

Us with fees out is the problem

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies