turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Gradyblackwell
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Will I get a stimulus check

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Just checked my TT card..1200 just deposited and its 4:13 eastern time. 

Screenshot_20200415-031323_Green Dot.jpg

Just the General funding earler

Alright bet good looking but what time zone you in? I'm in central time zone n its 3:15 am here. Idk how that correlates or equates to the time the IRS sends the money or when green dot processes it ? 

Still nothing here as well 1:15 here

They're all being deposited at 4am rolling through each timezone individually. Most of us will get it at 4 am your time. There are multiple pages on FB clearing up this confusion , people showing screenshots of their deposits on tt cards. Y'all be patient .

I am in the East Coast. Still no deposit to the TT card. Never going to do business with Turbo Tax again. Lesson learned.

Nca2428
Returning Member

So the irs doesn’t have my bank info? 

04/15/2020

04:21AM EDT

Still nothing

treeinamm
Returning Member

Mine either

I'm in eastern time zone so I wld assume all of us who used TT debit card will get it around 4am in each time zone.

Hi, i did the same thing, paid a fee

Now i am wondering hpw it will go. Im hearing different things

@Miked856 

I'm in EST, and no deposit as of 4:25 a.m. 

For the tt users?

I filed with Turbotax and had my fees taken from my refund. I live in California and just got direct deposited to my bank account right now. So just be patient, you will get your stimulus money today!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies