Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I'm $65 in arrears and that's it

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Worse case you'll get it less the $65. I'm assuming it is for people who don't make payments and are not current on child support.

My account is not loading as well. It keeps giving me an error, that there was a problem logging in check back later. Maybe it’s tripping because so many people are trying to log in, at multiple times and the account is trying to process, and load upcoming notifications or deposits. Only prayer from here!

04/15/2020

1:01AM EDT

STILL nothing

It should be in there this week but I agree there is no pending info 

I was just as nervous as all of you. I opted for my fees to be deducted by sbta and had my bank direct deposit info on my return I just got my money i am pleading with you please stop worrying you will get your money if you opted to pay the fees from your return and had your personal bank info not know about the card you can get but everyone if you had sbta deduct their fee and had your banks direct deposit info you will get your money I just did. Please just a little more patience it's coming god bless you and your family I live each of you we are all family.

Shacklefoot6
Returning Member

@JodyJoe31 

If you filed and wanted the IRS to take a payment out of your bank, and you gave them your routing/account #, then you will get the stimulus via direct deposit.

If you owed, and clicked that you wanted to mail in a payment, then you will get the stimulus via paper check.

But by April 17th, the IRS is supposed to have a tool where you can track your stimulus payment, and give routing/account #.

@desireefoust862  I don't really expect a pending message anymore. I'm signed up for text notifications, but someone else said the only people who seem to be getting them are iPhone owners. Don't know how true it is though.

Hmmm...idk I just check the app ang see. Let’s hope it’s tomorrow. 

@jenniab91  some ppl gt a general deposit to bring them to 0 if thy were negative... Mine didnt its -4.95 for the monthly fee

I have .32 cents

Well beyond Panic! 

I have mine to a regular GD card I received the gen. Funding deposit earlier just like everyone with the TT card but still no bread

Ya mine is doin that to 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies