Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

How did u call I been trying and when will they go on

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Not sure but I THINK it's pending and will clear tomorrow.its unfortunate can't see pending deposits and I got a android.herd only iOS are getting pending notification.i believe tom is our turn.

Bsh81918

I like many others have the turbotax debit card and haven't got any kind of notification yet as to any kind of direct deposit. I do wonder if they will be holding this money for child support? Anyone have any answers as to weather they will keep my stimulus? I really could use this money right now. I am fighting to keep my job, and never know when I will possibly get sick or they decide I'm not essential. Please anyone with answers please help. 

Screenshot_20200413-095911.png

I havent got a general funding deposit.. Mines at -4.95 ...

@Bsh81918 They said if ur set for offset on child support then ye

@acmunoz123 ihavent got thr general funding deposit

Me neither. Mine dont say pending. I've checked everything. I've got a Samsung galaxy. No text or nothing on none of the apps. Or when I call the number on the back of the card.

@Jessepayne77. Does urs hv a neg. Bal

@acmunoz123 Ahh. Now I get why I haven't gotten a text. I also have an Android. My whole family has an iPhone, but I've stuck w/Androids because it's what I've always owned.

See this is the problem I’m having. I can’t see my return every time I try to download my return it’s only showing me my state portion and it’s not downloading my federal return which is a pain in the neck because there is no way for me to verify my bank information 

12:11

NotHing.. 

Broomjay77
Returning Member

Nothing cant log in now 

..... @6rady6a6y  me neither.. I havent even got the general deposit like them on my bfs card..mine just clearer for DD from my bank

I'm disappointed because everyone waited and nothing

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies