turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Hi, I accessed my account this morning and my tax refund was put on my card today. I know everyone is saying that you don't have to do anything and I do believe that for those people that did not have fees taken out. Just not sure about that situation, but a girl did post she had fees taken out and her stimulus is posted to hit tomorrow. If you go by the IRS website, they say that if you paid fees out of your refund then they do not have your bank information. Again one girl on here has said she is getting hers so we shall see when she gets it. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

04/14/2020

5:26PM EDT

STILL nothing

No

What time in the am did it come?

@Benny884  can u give me the link to the IRS website 

My account has been -4.36 for a month and just checked account 10mins ago i got a

GENERAL FUNDING OF +4.36 

Now my account is zeroed out maybe there getting ready to drop the deposits. 

04/14/2020

5:48PM EDT

I just received a “general funding” deposit as well within the last few minutes.

My question is if we don't get a text notification telling us it'll be there on the 15th, does that mean it won't be there? Because I turned the notifications on yesterday. Not email, just texts. I haven't gotten a text, so I'm a little concerned.

It is IRS.gov, I went into direct deposit limits. 

Did they receive it on the TurboTax card

So you got your stimulus check on your TurboTax card

A few people have

That is not true i have friends that have gotten theres already ot depends if you have the greendot card or the other SB card i just got off the phone with them and she said if i have the green dot card i should be fine and that even tho i got the advance and the taxs taken from my refund it wouldnt affect it 

Sbtg has updated there site 

edwards1791
Returning Member

Is that what happened to you? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies