turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I had a message come up on my phone towards my TurboTax card  saying that the 1200 was being processed it should be on my card by Wednesday which is tomorrow 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

How does it work with the turbotax card?

I have the app for TurboTax. How did you get notified

I was told that the stimulus payment be made to the debit card of TurboTax

My taxes were Direct deposit 

Hello look I have double and triple check my deposit info and it’s the same as my green dot card in my app 

slrigym

Where did you get that info?

My turbo tax app wont load

fmauro19
Returning Member

@LILBABYMama Mine wont either.  They must be making up dates.

Can't use mine either. The number is busy. My card app wont load. Hopefully theyre updating for our deposits

gibsonb39
Returning Member

I have a account with turbotax but nothing yet not even posted 

Steakface

I had my TurboTax payment taken out of my return and direct deposited to a bank account. On my 2018 (haven't filed 2019 yet) 1040 where it lists my bank account information it has a bunch of x's. Why? Does this mean the IRS doesn't have my bank information?

It's because they don't have a set time for the deposits. I spoke with a representative and she said most likely they will be on the TurboTax card likely tomorrow.

I can confirm. Filed my 2019 return with TT, Fees taken from return. Stimulus pending in my checking account for tomorrow.

I got a question I actually got my tax return deposited on my card will my stimulus check be next

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies