Solved: Re: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have o... - Page 40

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@DoninGA 

Thank you for all your help

I filed on 3-21-19 for 2019 taxes and have a refund and input my bank account information it still says processing plus I owed for 2018.  Due to the message still processing do they have my bank information as to where to send my stimulus check or am I stuck in limbo.  Thank you.

Was that your tax refund or stimulus check? 

Did they take fees out?   

Tax refund thank you

Does the IRS have the info it needs for my stimulus check

I had a message come up on my phone towards my TurboTax card  saying that the 1200 was being processed it should be on my card by Wednesday which is tomorrow 

How does it work with the turbotax card?

I have the app for TurboTax. How did you get notified

I was told that the stimulus payment be made to the debit card of TurboTax

My taxes were Direct deposit 

Hello look I have double and triple check my deposit info and it’s the same as my green dot card in my app 

Where did you get that info?

My turbo tax app wont load

@LILBABYMama Mine wont either.  They must be making up dates.