Solved: Re: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have o... - Page 40
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Returning Member

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@DoninGA 

Thank you for all your help

Highlighted
Level 1

If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

I filed on 3-21-19 for 2019 taxes and have a refund and input my bank account information it still says processing plus I owed for 2018.  Due to the message still processing do they have my bank information as to where to send my stimulus check or am I stuck in limbo.  Thank you.

Highlighted

Was that your tax refund or stimulus check? 

Highlighted

Did they take fees out?   

Highlighted
Level 1

Tax refund thank you

Highlighted

Does the IRS have the info it needs for my stimulus check

Highlighted
Level 1

I had a message come up on my phone towards my TurboTax card  saying that the 1200 was being processed it should be on my card by Wednesday which is tomorrow 

Highlighted

How does it work with the turbotax card?

Highlighted
Level 3

I have the app for TurboTax. How did you get notified

Highlighted
Level 3

I was told that the stimulus payment be made to the debit card of TurboTax

Highlighted
Level 5

My taxes were Direct deposit 

Highlighted
Level 4

Hello look I have double and triple check my deposit info and it’s the same as my green dot card in my app 

Highlighted

Where did you get that info?

Highlighted
Level 3

My turbo tax app wont load

Highlighted
Returning Member

@LILBABYMama Mine wont either.  They must be making up dates.

Privacy Settings