Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

beckymuro

I never received my federal return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

I Haven't gotten mine either, Nor my stimulus. I filed on 3/22 accepted 3/24 ..... Still nothing. Says still processing, my stimulus says unable to determine if I'm eligible because I'm assuming my taxes have not been processed and I also get disability. so I'm getting doubly screwed can't talk to anyone, Haven't gotten any notices yet, so not sure why it's taking so long and why the IRS can't have people answering the phones to help people like us who need answers. TurboTax doesn't help, I paid almost 300.00 for all these benefits and I'm still not sure what those benefits are exactly. I think I got ripped off! 

GiseleD
Expert Alumni

When did you file your federal return? Please note, it typically takes the IRS 21 days to process direct deposit refunds. COVID-19 has slowed things down, though. You can track your refund here.

@beckymuro

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi, 

I filed on 3/22 It was accepted by the IRS on 3/24 and like I said I have gotten no codes, No notices, NOTHING. When trying to create an account they have an address from a tax return I filed back in 2016, My updates address isn't even associated with me, The Account number they use to identify you, which for me is my FEDERAL PennyMac Mortgage they keep saying doesn't match, I have called the mortgage company & Experian to make sure the account number I'm using is what they report with and it is. But the IRS SAYS IT'S WRONG.... MY STIMULUS IS THE SAME SCENARIO. SO THAT TELLS ME THAT THE IRS HAS NOT EVEN BEGUN PROCESSING MY RETURN, AND NONE OF MY INFO HAS BEEN PUT INTO THE SYSTEM. I HAD MY 300.00 IN FEES FROM FILING WITH TURBOTAX TAKEN FROM MY RETURN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE PAID FOR ALL THESE EXTRA BENEFITS FOR WHEN IT'S NOT HELPED ME AT ALL FILING WITH TURBOTAX. I'd have been better off filing straight with the IRS at this point. There has been no benefit as far as I can see, But maybe I'm just sick of being told it takes 21 days and it's been well over 21 days, I've gotten both my state taxes already.... Weeks ago. But the feds have done NOTHING!!! 

beckymuro

So found out I’m not getting a return even those TurboTax said I was then sends me a letter saying I owe them for doin my taxes ha ha I don’t get paid they don’t get paid I will never go through TurboTax again they are not prompt they are not professional about their or up-to-date with their information they sent me a letter saying that I owe them I didn’t get a tax return they said I was which is false advertisement and a lie they couldn’t keep me up-to-date to what happened to it they’re a terrible Never go through TurboTax again and I will not pay them for not getting a tax return when they said I was

How did you find that out? Who said it? I got a notification from them saying that I owed for doing my taxes, saying that because the IRS EITHER DENIED OR REDUCED MY REFUND, YADDA YADDA YADDA,NONE OF WHICH HAS HAPPENED.... THEY ARE STILL PROCESSING, ACTUALLY HASN'T EVEN BEGUN PROCESSING. SO UNLESS IT CAME FROM THE IRS, I'D DOUBLE CHECK THAT. I CALLED TURBO TAX, HE SAID THAT MY RETURN HAS NOT BEEN REJECTED AND IS STILL PROCESSING. SO CHECK THE IRS REFUND TOOL FOR YOUR EXACT RETURN INFO, IF THERE IS ANY QUESTION

Also you can call and ask them to postpone taking the money from your account, to give the IRS additional time to get our refunds processed

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies