Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dipettea

I need to know where to find my adjusted gross income on my tax returns for 2020 in order to check on my stimulus.

I'm trying to use my 2020 downloaded return to find what I need but i cannot seem to figure out where to find my adjusted gross income on my taxes.. I input what I thought was my adjusted gross income and it says it doesnt match their records and I've already received my tax refund.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

I need to know where to find my adjusted gross income on my tax returns for 2020 in order to check on my stimulus.

Your adjusted gross income for 2020 is the amount on line 11 of your form 1040.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
dipettea

Thank you. I put this in the more information section of the get my payment tool by the i.r.s. and it still says it doesnt match their records. I'm at a loss.

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

I would suggest that you try to get a copy of your  IRS Transcript, which will provide the adjusted gross income for 2020, that the IRS has on file.

If this matches what you have on your own copy of your tax return, then the  Get My Payment  tool may not be functional for you at this time. Here is a list of Get My Payment FAQs, that may be helpful.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies