Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jonesd
Returning Member

I need someone to call me about my taxes return I have less in my account then what was said for my return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I need someone to call me about my taxes return I have less in my account then what was said for my return

Did you choose to pay any TurboTax fees from your federal refund? If so, those fees are deducted including a $39.99 refund processing fee before your refund is deposited in your account.

If you had no fees, then the IRS has adjusted your refund for some reason. You should receive a notice within a couple of weeks explaining the reason for the change and what you can do about it if you disagree. 

No one on this site can call you. No one at TurboTax would have any knowledge of your tax refund and why it would be less than what was on your tax return. TurboTax gets no information from the IRS after a tax return is filed and accepted. 

Was your deposit for a Federal refund or a state refund?   If you are getting both refunds, they come at separate times in separate deposits.    Be sure you are not considering a total of both refunds.

The Federal refund amount is shown on your Federal Form 1040, Line 20a.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies