Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I am to receive my tax refund on February 26 2020

Hopefully everybody will have an update tomorrow

Well factually,  I know 100% my bank does not hold them never has, I've had the same bank for many years and always received my refund and payroll early, so that being said, this is a problem that has definitely occurred elsewhere in my opinion. Maybe your right. Thanks for your insight.

It's the "bank" Turbo tax uses... Not anyone's personal bank...nobody is wrong for their own information...lets be cordial people

I just know they are playing with my emotions lol I hope everyone gets it tonight or early morning period!!! 😁

I hope we all get them tonight. Next year I will pay for my refund up front . 1st year I have had an issues .

Mine says to be deposited into my bank account on the 2-26 if it's not in there by the 2nd to call my bank.

I've called all day it's not in there, I've called the IRS all they do is repeat what the where's my refund site says, then I've heard it depends on where we filed because they release it once they take there money out if you choose to pay thru your refund. You never get a straight answer it's all text book answers. Give us a real honest answer if you don't know when then just say that instead of an exact date, if it's not going to be 100%  that it will on that date,not if it's not in there then call in 5 days. 

Same

Me to

yes same this is the first year I paid with my refund no more... and why does everyone else who used Turbo tax got to file for free and I had to pay 

I'm not trying to be rude it's just aggravating when they say to check the site then this site, but none of them match up, my acct on here still says just accepted, on where's my refund it said approved with today's date. So nothing is the same

. Ik everyone that's received there's today that ik they said there bars didn't change either.

this site it says if you paid thru your refund that it's about waiting for them to get there payment then they send ur part to ur bank,that

the IRS sends it to the place you filed for there payment to come out and ik that's true cause when I filed at h&r block they even tell you they get there payment first then it's deposited, Everyone had gotten there's today at different times.

I guess I'm just saying to stop the run around just give ppl a straight forward ANSWER and then maybe less confusion and aggravation, ik given a date ppl rely on that for reasons whatever they are. I just hope we all get them tonight no later than tomorrow. 

I paid to transfer all of my info over from previous years so youre not the only one!!

I've been with the bank and they've never held my money either never had this issue until this year. I've done this thru them for 3 years now this  is the  1st time. My check gets direct deposit I get same time every week. I've heard it goes to where you file they get there money and then it's sent to your acct, I've heard that on several different sites now. It's just truly aggravating. Good luck I hope it works out for everyone soon. 

Depends on which version you filed with. Like mine is self employment so I have to pay and if you want them to check it before you efile you have to pay.  Different services have diff prices

I’m so aggravated because like some people I’m depending on this money for bills and Santa Barbara bank keep saying just wait till tonight or tomorrow.. You sitting here waiting and nothing has change.Everybody is fustrated and we just want answers that’s all

Me 2. Used them for 7 yrs in a row, 1st time there has been an issue 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies