Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I am to receive my tax refund on February 26 2020

I am having he same issue and wondering the same thing!

I'm sorry I'm dying laughing bc we are all a bunch of crackheads waiting and checking our bank acts. I'm dead 🤑

Hmm

Hell I want my money lmao. But it truely is funny! Yes I opted to have turbo take fees out and yes I’ve got child tax. I’ve called my bank BMO and no pending deposit! So I’ll continue to wait as I have been. Maybe it will deposit on payday which is an extra bonus! 

I used the linked to check the info from Santa Barbara Bank. It's says my refund was received by them yesterday. When can I expect my refund to my prepaid card?? 

What link? 

Lsk103086

According to turbo tax and the bank they use to release funds (SPTPG) has had a system issue over night. Therefore delaying most refunds that were scheduled for the 26. Some have been released and they are working to release the batches throughout the day. The number you can call to get updates is [phone number removed]

I checked the link everyones posting and talking about.  Mine says my return amount and fees were taken out yesterday the 25th and I was to be paid on the 26th but nothing in my account yet.  It is frustrating for those that have been waiting and yet we are still getting more delays. Smh! 

Today is the day I'm should be receiving my Federal refund but when I checked my account I had no refund and on the IRS website it said I was supposed to receive today but the bar still shows approved with today's date 2/26/2020 bar hasn't moved to sent yet. When will I receive it?

go to sbtpg/login

So if it says it will be sent to the bank by 2/26/2020 how long will it be before the status shows refund sent?

I have a prepaid card as well and as of today I still have not received anything. I'm thinking tonight...….hopefully. Did you receive yours this morning?

The rep said we should get them tonight or in the morning

Somebody better have me my money lmao

Some people did but from what I understand there systems had a issue overnight so most people didn't get it. And hopefully that guy is right that they are releasing them throughout the day

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies