Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I am to receive my tax refund on February 26 2020

That will atleast tell you if they took their fees out and is being sent today! Hope that helps a bit

Woke up. nothing yet when can I expect 

When will my refund be deposited after the fees from turbo are taken? 

Looks like I am in the same position and I have no idea.

After turbo takes there fee when will my refund be in my account?

Not sure to be honest when it will hit your banks. Guessing that would depend on your bank. I'm still waiting on mine also bc 7k sounds mighty juicey to me. Lol.  Its bs enough we have to wait this long bc of the new law bc there to lazy to look back at prior years that nothing has changed when claiming eic. Let's all hope it hits today I have gotten mine before around 3-4 PM it's been a few years since that but overall this is all just bs. 

So Where’s my refund said deposit Feb 26. Here we are today and I haven’t received anything. Anyone else? 

Nsmith83

Mine says the same thing that it is scheduled to be deposited on the 26th but it's now almost 1pm and nothing yet in my bank. Have you saw anything 

If you used turbo tax and SBTPG has taken out your fees.....your waiting on SBTPG to release the funds to your bank. Has nothing to do w the IRS now once SBTPG receives the funds. Lot of us still have "no pending deposits" w our bank and I think that's because SBTPG is behind from when their systems went down.  We should get our refunds no later than tomorrow morning. 

Mine says it will be sent on the 26th. Not deposited! So my guess is if it doesn't hit today then after midnight or friday depending on your bank

Did anyone receive it day?

Yes, people on a fb page are saying that they have received their refunds already with the eict and aict 

If you paid turbotax from your refund your refund was sent to a third party bank called Santa Fe Trust. They received mine yesterday, deducted TurboTax's fees and have sent the rest on to my bank. I should have it by Friday. 

Would be nice if TurboTax just put this out in black and white for all of us to see and understand instead of getting us all stressed out. Last year for using Turbo Tax for me.

MsTerre

Try waiting until Monday March 2. Looks like everyone is in the same boat. I'm thinking it may come by Friday. Possibly tomorrow it may show "sent" on IRS site and then check may be in your account. If not by Monday check with bank. Since so may people are experiencing the same thing I'm thinking this is a process. 

Bibi8225

Has anyone recieved their refund yet?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies