Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I am to receive my tax refund on February 26 2020

Funny. Mine says to be deposited on the 26th. Here we are and it's not there? Do they have until the end of the day or something? 

Mine says today and I got nothing

@tjc761314  yeah mine says today but nothing on account. I used my chime card for my refund this year. (First time using it so little nervous)   i wonder if deposits are made throughout the day or just once a day?  I'm praying it comes today at some point. I need it badly for my family 

Me too and here we are and it hasn't been sent.... this is extremely annoying. The government isnt late or delayed taking them but they sure as heck dont give out the refund in a timely manner 

@tjc761314  i totally agree!  Low-income families need their money!! Do you know if they deposit throughout the day?

Really? Because here we are it's the 26th and it's not sent. So annoying how the government can take taxes with a snap of a finger but returns take ages. Just sayin

@Tedzy  if i did opt to pay fees with my return. Whats the typical delay time for that?  I checked the link everyone's using on this thread and it says my refund was received yesterday and paid today but i still haven't received anything. 

cmk122990

so i had turbo tax take their fees out of my return and i went to that site and it stated that the irs has released my funds but to them 1st yesterday. Turbo Tax has gotten their payment and it said that it was deposited today and it said allow 1-2 business days for it to be posted so i am guessing tomorrow if not it will be friday.......Hopefully I am moving into an apartment this weekend and would like to have some extra funds to make it a home 🙂

I feel you. I need it too. Have an appt to fix my broken tooth and my kids need new shoes and I am supposed to take my dogs to their check up. It is so convenient for them to take the taxes but when we file a return it take ages. Sheesh. They have all our info to take em but its a hassle to give em back. So irritating.

No idea. I'm sure they will wait until the very last min on the 2nd of march. Smdh.

Mine doesn't even say sent even though it says today

I clicked the link and it shows it was sent to turbo tax for them to get there $. And says I’ll get today. Time frame? 

I sure hope its sometime today or at least over the next day or 2. I can't wait until the first week of march. I have too much due 

@Lilmama56 Mine is the same way. TT got it yesterday took the fees sent it today. I didn't see anything in my account, called my bank and they don't see it either. First time ever having it be delayed with TT. The bank does receive DD all day so I'm gonna keep checking and pray it comes through. 

I think just a few of us are annoyed with the quickness to TAKE our taxes and but the super delay in receiving a return. Its BS if you ask me. This gov is NOT for the people it's for the RICH and many of them are barely human. Just saying.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies