I accidentally e-filed my New Jersey Tax Return 1 min ago through Turbo Tax. But, I didn't mean to. What can I do to cancel this e-filing? The Return Status is Pending

Were you efiling the state return separately from a Federal return that had already been efiled previously and accepted?   Or were you efiling the Federal and efiled the state return at the same time accidentally?

How did you accidentally efile?   Normally one has to get past a "I am not a robot" captcha and then click a button "Transmit my returns now."

In any case, if it was efiled and "pending", then you can't cancel it.  You'll have to wait to see if it is accepted or rejected before knowing what to do.  

You can monitor the efile status with this tool:
https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

Or you can get the "return status" by logging back into your account.

If it's rejected, then you are lucky.   If accepted, and you need to change something, it will require an amended return.