Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do i print items deducted

I pull up the list I want to print.  Then I hit the pdf symbol & before I print it, I reduce the size to 75%.  This gave me each list in its entirety on the regular sized typing paper & if the list was long, it just needed more pages but the width was fine.

I forgot to say that when I pulled up the list, I pulled it up as if I was going to "Edit" the list.

Realized I hit the red symbol & it didn't print all the items on the page downward. So this time I hit the symbol that looks like a blue earth. Then I hit the print symbol at the top of the page & when I hit the 75% size,  this time I got all the info top to bottom & side to side.  I'm not very computer literate so sorry about the 3 tries before I got it right. PS I have no idea what "Landscape mode" is but this last try got it right!!

I too had the same issue with printing. 
Here is what I found to work.
Go to the Its Deductible home page. 
Sign in. 
Use the gray menu tabs, Home | 2018 Donations | 2017 Donations | etc. and selected the year's list of donations to be printed.
On the e.g. 2017 Donation's Page, look towards the bottom left of the screen. 
In Bold you'll see "SUMMARIES".   
Right below, in blue type, Click on "->View Summaries".
A new screen shows listing the summary of donations for that given year.
-Category Summary:   
- Items Donated   
- Money Donations    
- etc.
Pick the list you want to print.   
Go to the left of the page and you'll see the PDF icon.
Click on the PDF icon.   
The browser version of the document will display.In the upper left corner, you can rotate / download / or print. 

I tried printing from the browser display -  (NOTE:  When I print from the browser, it does not work well.  it cuts of the edges and headings.)

The way I've found that prints the document in tact is to instead:
Download the PDF. 
Go to the downloads file and open the document.   
I use a Mac so then the document opens in Preview.
Print from Preview.   
No need to adjust margins etc. 
It prints portrait with all the margins in tact.  

tygrtchr's answer works well for printing one item.

If you were looking to print a list of all items for a given year, try going to the tab that corresponds to that year (e.g. "2017 donations", among the tabs toward the top of the screen). From there, you should see a "View Summaries" link just below the bottom of the list of the different types of donations. If you press that link, you'll see links to documents you can save or print.

Go to summaries and you can print an itemized list.

tygrtchr's answer works well for printing one item.

If you were looking to print a list of all items for a given year, try going to the tab that corresponds to that year (e.g. "2017 donations", among the tabs toward the top of the screen). From there, you should see a "View Summaries" link just below the bottom of the list of the different types of donations. If you press that link, you'll see links to documents you can save or print.

I too had the same issue with printing.  Here is what I found to work.

Go to the Its Deductible home page.  Sign in. 

Use the gray menu tabs, Home | 2018 Donations | 2017 Donations | etc. and selected the year's list of donations to be printed.

On the e.g. 2017 Donation's Page, look towards the bottom left of the screen.  In Bold you'll see "SUMMARIES".   Right below, in blue type, Click on "->View Summaries".

A new screen shows listing the summary of donations for that given year.

-Category Summary:

- Items Donated

- Money Donations 

- etc.

Pick the list you want to print.   Go to the left of the page and you'll see the PDF icon.

Click on the PDF icon.   The browser version of the document will display.

In the upper left corner, you can rotate / download / or print.   

I tried printing from the browser display -  (NOTE:  When I print from the brower, it does not work well.  it cuts of the edges and headings.)

The way I've found that prints the document in tact is to instead:

Download the PDF. 

Go to the downloads file and open the document.   I use a Mac so then the document opens in Preview.

Print from Preview.    No need to adjust margins etc.  It prints portrait with all the margins in tact.  

Caroo

how to print items deducted

You didn't provide enough information to know what you are doing.   First of all, are you referring to items deducted on a 2017 TurboTax tax return, or items entered into the website "ItsDeductible?"

If you are referring to ItsDeductible, the answers above show a couple of ways to print in ItsDeductible.

If you are referring to a 2017 TurboTax return, we can tell you how to get the worksheets in order to view/download/print the "Charitable Organization Worksheet."    Are you using Online TurboTax or the desktop product (CD/download)?
mtydan

I want to send the Its deductible information to TurboTax but I can't.

Nanookone

How do I print my items listed?

jlb8

After much struggle I finally figured out how to print from the it's deductible site. 

1.  Go to the donation date and click EDIT. 

2.  On the next screen at the upper right, click on the print icon (the one between Report and the PDF icon).  

3.  A new screen opens showing your donations.  Click on the 3 parallel horizontal bars icon at the upper right. 

4.  Now a side bar opens with a long list of options.  Click on PRINT, which is 2/3 of the way down. 

5.  Now you have a screen with a list of options running across the top.  On the SCALE button choose "Shrink to Fit" and click on portrait. 

6.  Finally, click PRINT on the upper left corner. 

7.  Repeat for other donation dates.

I don't know why the site doesn't provide clear instructions. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies