turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone got there stimulus check on their greendot card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies

For 2018 my refund was direct deposited into my checking account. For 2019 it was deposited onto the Turbo green dot card.  Today I logged into the IRS “Where’s my Payment” tool and it said they needed more info in order to direct deposit my stimulus payment - my banking info is what they asked for.  I submitted my account info and it basically just said “thanks, check back once a day for an update on when your payment is scheduled to be deposited.”  My oldest daughter was showing hers pending as of Monday morning bc her & her husband used their checking account for their refund.  I feel like using the turbo card for mine has delayed my payment.  Otherwise, I probably would have gotten it today like everyone else.  Will not use anything but my checking account from now on.

HelenC12
Expert Alumni

Yes, many people have reported getting the stimulus payment on their Turbo Visa Debit Card. 

The Turbo Card app/site is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded.

• To check your account balance, text “BAL XXXX” (XXXX is the last 4 digits of your card number) to 43411 to get your available balance. 

You can check the status of your stimulus check. Click on Get My Payment. 

Check on the status of your Economic Impact Payment:

This application will give you information about:

• Your payment status
  • Your payment type
  • Whether we need more information from you, including bank account information.

If you have a Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot, see the following:

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit on 4/15. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: Turbo Debit Card sign in

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (Turbo Debit Card sign in.  You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please use our Turbo Visa Debit Card site: Here’s how to access your stimulus payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Yes, people are receiving their Stimulus Payments on their TurboTax Debit Cards.  You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here:  TurboTax Debit Card Login

Not mine.

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Select https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments  and select the get my payment option to review your refund status

and this also goes for people who got their fees taken from refund out AND refund advance? {this is my situation, I have an active TT card

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Yes, people are receiving their Stimulus Payments on their TurboTax Debit Cards.  You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here:  TurboTax Debit Card Login.

Hkneece77

I checked my payment today and it did go into a turbo tax green dot account from 2018. Every time i do get thru to the number I input my number and birthday. It states it for me to do it over again. I do so and it says it couldn't find my information. Then hangs up on me. I no longer have that card from 2018 and really need to get my 1200 off that account. Single Mother and out of work for a month now. Any help ?

Thank you 

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account here:  TurboTax Debit Card Report Lost or Stolen.  You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Hkneece77

Thank you for responding. But I no longer have said card or the information for my login.  I been trying to get a hold of a live agent since 10am this morning and there is no option 5 to due so. I just really need to get my money. Or give them information to update to another account to put it into. 

Any way I can do that. 

Thank you. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies