Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Lc2021

Direct deposit with fees withheld

So I had fees withheld from my return. I have checked sbgt and it says they received my funds today and says in the amount paid to you section that it also sent to my bank today but none of my personal banking information is listed. My bank is notorious for early deposits but nothing is in my account yet. Has it actually been sent?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Once the IRS sends your refund to SBTG, only SBTG can confirm that your refund has been sent to your bank.  I'm sorry, but no one here in the forum (or at TurboTax, for that matter) handles your refund or has access to your funds.

Who provides Pay With My Refund? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

ive always got it this way and it will be before 8 pm sometimes they wait till bank is closing to send but if it says received you will get it today when was yours accepted?

I have always received my tax refund this way (14yrs) and i have noticed I usually receive mine a day after it was sent to my bank. Hang in there it's coming 😊

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies