turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I use the same turbotax card from my taxes to get the stimulus check

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Can I use the same turbotax card from my taxes to get the stimulus check

Yes. The stimulus check will go to the account used to pay tax balances due or deposit refunds.  If you reported your TurboTax Card for this, then the stimulus card will be deposited there. 

If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit on 4/15. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: Turbo Debit Card Login

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry.

• If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account using this link:  Report a Lost or Stolen Turbo Debit Card 

• If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. 

You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you. 

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.  

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, Turbo Visa Debit Card site: Turbo Card Stimulus Check.

Or, go directly to IRS: Economic Impact Payment Get My Payment Resource  to update your details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS: Economic Impact Payment Information Center

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

@hunneelove

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies