turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

That’s about what most of us have too much filed 1/27 accepted 2/28 Turbo gave 2/18 only cause that’s the 21 days and I had Path message whole time time the 16th now just being processed along with millions of others stuck till Saturday update I guess I have always been daily and now I’m weekly guessing it’s cause being first timer on Path

I still have processing. I am OVER THIS

Refund not sent and sbgt or whatever it’s called hasn’t received my refund yet.. last year I got my refund within 7 days of being accepted. This is super frustrating. Ugh. Who has received their refund with fees taken out from tt yet?

Yeah I’m confused. I got my transcripts on the 15th with a processing date of March 4, 2019. And a code of 20190705. I haven’t received any updates however. My WMR simply says “We have received your tax return and it is being processed” so I don’t believe the transcript thing is correct. I have had my transcript for almost a week now with no updates.

Yeah i totally understand everyone’s frustration. My taxes were accepted on 1/14 and mine still say processing 🙄

Same here no payment. My bank account still shows $9.00.  Well until I reached this discussion, I was feeling I was the only one that depended on this tax return. .

Mjp
Level 3

You aren't the only one many of us are waiting too including myself on it

@techfam22 you are definitely not alone! I filed 1/17 and now still have being processed message I really could use my taxes! I'm trying to be patient and wait but goodness lol hurry up plzzzz!!<3 ❤️

Same here.  Nothing.  Still saying processing.  No codes, no bars, no ddd.  Checked with Santa Barbara Bank and it says we have not received your refund yet.  SMDH.  I just think all this is a bunch of BS.  I filed on the 25th accepted on the 28th, PATH received and then gone,  Nothing

Jes I received the same message.  I've gotten absolutely nothing yet.

What's the daily and weekly.  I'm not getting that.  Anyway, I've gotten nothing.  SBB is saying they have not received my refund, TT is definitely wrong giving a date of 18th.  WMR is just saying processing and has been since the PATH was listed.  Calling the IRS does nothing.  They are unprofessional and could care less.  I called and the lady asked me what was I calling her for it's nothing she can do.  I bet she already filed and got her refund back.  People kill me when they are on the job and still don't want to do their job.  SMDH.  I'm so over this tax "bleep" right now.  I have a college tuition to pay and private school to pay.

Just talked to my friend and she filed married jointly and also had the EITC and Child tax credit for two kids but she got hers weeks ago!!! Unbelievable! She was shocked that I haven't received mine yet!!! UGH!

Still nothing ! Horrible.

Yeah I have two friends who have EITC and filed in February who are getting their deposit this week and WMR was updated. So the whole won’t update til 23rd is false and they both are getting a significant amount back

Some peoples accounts are set to update weekly and others daily. Its a random lottery each year who is weekly vs daily.

The daily updayers will already have a ddd date, cause they update.

If your weekly you saw your update or you processing message change only on friday night/saturday morning. All the daily updaters updated on saturday. They got their ddd date on or soon after. However the same time everyone else updated to one of the 4 possible status messages. It is confirmed that those with dd of 2/22 had originally the return being processed message.

Others on tis thread which has 1,000s of comments are most overwheling verifying this. Showing messages updates from last years and dds.

There was also a boyfriend and girlfriend that filed same day both eic, actc. She knows she is a weekly and he is a daily. He got ddd on saturday for 2/22 and her path message went to being processed.

So im not saying this is accurate, but it makes a lot of sense and this is the closest ive seen anyone to pegging the system down.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies