turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

Have to log into turbo from laptop or desktop to see the DDD

They got the CTC which is not same as the ACTC and EIC so they get their faster that’s how I was getting mine for years to this year guess that 100 actc credit had me on the path wait

@BIANCA423 yeah. I filed Jan 17th but I claimed 2 kids and I have a big refund so I wonder the bigger the refund the longer the wait??? I have no idea 😕

@MariahLynne14 I filed Jan 19th with 3 kids and I also have a big refund. Hopefully the bigger refunds don’t take longer. I’m waiting on mine to do some home repairs, so I hope we’ll all get ours by Tuesday or Thursday. Fingers crossed.

@JAutrey I hope we do too!

I claim 2 kids every year, head of household . Filed on the 26th, accepted on the 28th & just said it’s processing this morning but my refund date is set for the 18th on DDD on TT website . I hope I get mine Tuesday or Thursday at the latest (fingers crossed)

I really don't see it being deposited on Presidents day, I've seen a lot of people with a DDD of 2/22, but maybe it's up to your bank and you will get it monday. I hope it's soon for all of us! I don't have a DDD yet mine was accepted 1/28, so I'm hoping this coming week sometime.

Pulled up my transcripts. Doesn't show a refund sent date but shows a processing date of 3-4-19 and a cycle number of 20190705. No bars on WMR Just says it's being received and being processed. Hoping it's sometime next week for all of us

@Dcombs904 when did you file/get accepted? I believe according to code that means you will get your refund the first Thursday of march

I filed Jan28 and was accepted the same day. WMR had me at 1 bar, checked this morning and said being processed.

You have exceeded your amount of views for the day

lol Smiley LOL

same Smiley LOL welp ! guess ill be checking back tomorrow even though its a sunday 

Haha glad I'm not the only one who knows it's Sunday so there won't be any change but just on that microscopic chance, going to check anyways 😉

@taylau2 Someone said you could clear your browser history and cookies or use incognito mode and it would let you keep checking. Idk if that's true or not, haven't tried it.... yet

There is movement!

DDD of 2/22/19. Just updated! Check ppl!!!

ACTC only for me, filed 1/30/19, accepted 1/30/19.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies