turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

No message to call on mine.

That's amazing , ! How special - they sent her one. And like u said who cares at 7 they dont care about that and 500 is ALOT FOR that lol

DawnMP78
Yeah! Exactly! Last Saturday I got the take action and I waited until Monday and called and the lady on the phone laughed. Yes laughed and said I don’t know why it says that and just wait for your refund. Can’t send them until week of 27th. But it’s scary, like they make it look like it’s so bad and something is so wrong!

TT seriously needs to work on this portion of the website, you can't tell what date comments are from, they will say Monday but be from a month ago. The irs is annoying enough right now, we don't need anything else to get on our nerves.

That’s what I thought these puppets are no joke lol their nice but wow I could never afford one for sure. I’m blessed to be able to have one so I thank the good lord daily. Waiting for this refund hasn’t been pleasant this year I have never dealt with Path and wow it’s a headache

@MariahLynne14Hey Can I ask how you got that TT advance refund? Like did you have to buy all the tt Max Crap or like how do can I get it next year lol.  I thought I would be able to get it this year but didn't. I've got CTC and the EIEC also I've used TT last year but I'm Self-Employed so I thought that was maybe why I didn't get the option at the end. I Also did meet every requirement to be able to get the TT Advanced refund but I didn't have the option at the end when filing with TT. 

Filed 1/19
Accepted 1/22
Got PATH message up until today.
1/16 being processed, no bars.
On TurboTax, it says my estimated refund date is 1/12 but I have ACTC so I know that’s not right.
Does anyone know if the IRS processes returns on the weekends? Or will we get our next update on Tuesday due to Presidents’ Day?

Sorry, I meant estimated refund date is 2/12.

@billyraymay I signed into TT on the 17th of Jan and it prompted me to see if i was eligible. I filled out this online form on TT and it said I was eligible for the $1000 advance because my return was big enough. No fees or anything they just take the advance out of my federal refund the catch is though you have to use their turbo tax debit card so that green dot bank can take it directly out of my account. I'm happy it worked I've never done a refund advance before.

Next update may not even be Tuesday. It will probably be Wednesday, from how it was explained to me, they said that it updates for the previous day, so there wouldn't be any updates on presidents day which is what the update for Tuesday would be for, so Wednesdays update will be for Tuesday. If that makes sense. But again this is just hearsay, but I've seen a couple WMR calendars that explain which days they update and this theory makes sense with the dates they had. Small updates are made every day but big updates arent.

I'm guessing we get our refunds Tuesday or Thursday. That's when they send refunds. With DD we should all get it quick. I'm praying for Tuesday but in reality I'm guessing Thursday. My sister is 18 and filed single no credits and her WMR updated today and says she will get her refund on the 21st which is Thursday and she filed after me. Obvi mine was delayed DUE to PATH but I think we will get ours Thursday 2/21. Feedback?? Much love you guys!

I’m praying we get them ASAP I have plans for my first grandson baby shower and this path act has put a hold on it lol

I feel ya! My car was hit and totaled I'm waiting for mine to get a new vehicle! Praying it comes this week with no issues! ❤️

I keep seeing where ever is saying that they have a turbo tax DDD. Can you tell me where to find mine please lol

I think it's not fair my friend filled on a Tuesday and received hers on following Wednesday. She and her husband filled one child. How are Some getting them and rest is waiting. I filled early january.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies